• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US PS4-PS5 Uncharted The Lost Legacy Trophy "Si vis pacem para bellum"

He visto que no hay muchas partidas guardadas con este trofeo, y si las hay es posible que ya estén utilizadas todas las armas, así que me di a la tarea de publicar mi partida guardada con el único objetivo de facilitar la obtención de este trofeo.
Con estos datos guardados podrás conseguir el Trofeo "Si vis pacem para bellum", es tan sencillo como cargar el juego, usar los puntos para desbloquear la escopeta "Spezzote calibre 12" y dispararle para conseguir el trofeo.

psdt: Lo siento si hay errores de ortografía, estoy usando el traductor de Google

Google Translatation:

I have seen that there are not many saved games with this trophy, and if there are, it is possible that all the weapons have already been used,
so I took on the task of publishing my saved game with the sole objective of making it easier to obtain this trophy.

With this saved data you can get the "Si vis pacem para bellum" Trophy, it is as simple as loading the game, using the points to unlock the
"Spezzote 12 gauge" shotgun and shooting it to get the trophy.

psdt: Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm using Google Translate

Reidso's Note:

FYI.... This is to use every gun in the game