• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Updated Bloodborne Ultimate (online) Save 3 OP characters [CUSA00207]

moh12

Fanatic
April 2, 2022
690.jpg

Hey guys,

I am proud to share my Bloodborne save, which I labelled Ultimate because I collected every item and farmed the Chalice Dungeons for Gems (some in the inventory and others are in the storage), Caryll runes (higher tiers) and Blood echoes, even the Ring of Betrothal and the Yharnam Stone.

All Caryll runes tiers except two as require a New Game plus cycle, namely (Formless Oedon tier 1 (Send Gascione's daughter to Clinic) and Oedon Writhe Kill Iosefka (must be done before fighting Rom, the Vacuous Spider) you will miss Third Umbilical Cord doing that).

On top of that, I collected every weapon, including the DLC (The Old Hunters), and every weapon has its three versions (Normal, Uncanny and Lost) ALL upgraded to +6, and some at +7 and +8 and about 5 at +10, and you have 3 Blood Rocks in your inventory.
And many many PERFECT gems of different stats.

Also check the Storage, I have stored a lot of things there.

I managed to buy everything because I farmed a specific Chalice Dungeon (check the Thirt Alter) in which killing 2 enemies gives you over 900000 blood echoes.

Check the video :

Bloodborne Ultimate save 3 OP characters - YouTube

3 characters, all OP, all have EVERYTHING in the game, and all before the final boss at NEW GAME (all fresh save)/

I did everything playing Online, no cheat or mod, and you can access EVERY chalice dungeon you want.

Two are Melee and last one is Arcane, different stats distribution.

All before the last two bosses (Gehrman, The First Hunter and Moon Presence), you have All 4 Third Umbilical Cord, and you can choose your ending (fight one, both or none of them i.e submit to Gehrman) and this is a New Game after you choose your ending, you will start New Game Plus.

I had a blast making this save and it's my first time making my very own save and sharing it with all (updated with a third Arcane character, and gathered everything).

Enjoy.

[hide]https://mega.nz/file/GNwgEIzC#wKizAJHv2i5lBe6wOFsnbhi1sSh8C95lI5wA5I9ifF4[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: Bloodborne Ultimate (online) Save [CUSA00207]

Hey,

I am working on a 3rd character (Arcane) and updating the existing 2 characters too to have everything in the game and all 3 characters are at the end of New Game just before the final boss.
All are OP.

Updated the original post as promised, check it out and enjoy.

Last edited:
View attachment 1142

Hey guys,

I am proud to share my Bloodborne save, which I labelled Ultimate because I collected every item and farmed the Chalice Dungeons for Gems (some in the inventory and others are in the storage), Caryll runes (higher tiers) and Blood echoes, even the Ring of Betrothal and the Yharnam Stone.

All Caryll runes tiers except two as require a New Game plus cycle, namely (Formless Oedon tier 1 (Send Gascione's daughter to Clinic) and Oedon Writhe Kill Iosefka (must be done before fighting Rom, the Vacuous Spider) you will miss Third Umbilical Cord doing that).

On top of that, I collected every weapon, including the DLC (The Old Hunters), and every weapon has its three versions (Normal, Uncanny and Lost) ALL upgraded to +6, and some at +7 and +8 and about 5 at +10, and you have 3 Blood Rocks in your inventory.
And many many PERFECT gems of different stats.

Also check the Storage, I have stored a lot of things there.

I managed to buy everything because I farmed a specific Chalice Dungeon (check the Thirt Alter) in which killing 2 enemies gives you over 900000 blood echoes.

Check the video :

Bloodborne Ultimate save 3 OP characters - YouTube

3 characters, all OP, all have EVERYTHING in the game, and all before the final boss at NEW GAME (all fresh save)/

I did everything playing Online, no cheat or mod, and you can access EVERY chalice dungeon you want.

Two are Melee and last one is Arcane, different stats distribution.

All before the last two bosses (Gehrman, The First Hunter and Moon Presence), you have All 4 Third Umbilical Cord, and you can choose your ending (fight one, both or none of them i.e submit to Gehrman) and this is a New Game after you choose your ending, you will start New Game Plus.

I had a blast making this save and it's my first time making my very own save and sharing it with all (updated with a third Arcane character, and gathered everything).

Enjoy.

-= Hidden Content =-

thank u it workss