ne0allbritt
N00b
Game: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising
Region: US
Firmware: Any
Specific Trophies: None — any save from the full version of the game is fine
CUSA: CUSA43522
I'm looking for any PS4 save from the full version of Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising. The amount of progress doesn't matter; even a fresh save is fine.
I need the save data for the Granblue Fantasy: Relink save-data bonus, so it specifically needs to be from the full version of Rising rather than the Free Edition.
Thanks to anyone who can help!
Region: US
Firmware: Any
Specific Trophies: None — any save from the full version of the game is fine
CUSA: CUSA43522
I'm looking for any PS4 save from the full version of Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising. The amount of progress doesn't matter; even a fresh save is fine.
I need the save data for the Granblue Fantasy: Relink save-data bonus, so it specifically needs to be from the full version of Rising rather than the Free Edition.
Thanks to anyone who can help!