• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Valkyrie Elysium Autopop Saveset (CUSA33212)

it's auto pop when i load on ps5 yes , i got the peak mastery on ps5 so it's really one save peak mastery , but on playstation 4 , i have load your save valkyrie ( nothing) doing chapter 9 talk to armand to finish the story ( nothing ) and loaded the seraphic gate cleared stage 1 , press continue game over / press leave , but nothing pop , there is the nibelung valesti III when i load the save so it's one cleared seraphic gate save , but really strange i dont understand why it's not popping on PS4.

Success pop on PS5.

how did you do it? did you resigned system file too?
for me either the peak of master nor the valkyrie difficulty autopops on the ps5

yes i reregioned it to eu, deleted the dlc via advanced mode, load it up on ps5 via the menu. nothin. i tried hours and hours. =(
i tried the other autopop save for fun with a dummy. also nothin. dont know why.
i dont have the ps4 version.

Hi, great post. I tried your method in removing the DLCdepen with ..... and when I try to load with continue or load it just comes back to title screen. I am trying to do the HARD trophy save from both users. I tried this many times. Anything I am doing wrong?