PS5 What Game Would You Like to See Remade?

Hydrogen

Security Engineer
VIP MEMBER
March 4, 2020
104
229
2,614
JsTVPyE.jpg​

I've been waiting for The Legend of Dragoon to be remade/remastered. The developers hinted out on a possible remake for their old PS1/PS2 games, but we're not quite sure if it will happened.
If you have never played TLOD, you're missing out on a great game. What would you like to see in the near future for the PlayStation 5?
 
As soon as I seen the thread title I knew my pick which was Legend of Dragoon but since you already mentioned it I'm going to go a bit different.

Syphon Filter

No sequel just a complete remake 4k HDR, RT.

On Reddit, ErikaNPC has posted many of her upscaled AI photos of every map and city in TLoD. They look beautiful. I can only imagine the real 4K resolution and 120HZ remaster.

Nice second choice though!
 
Is Konami looking to milk and ruin MGS even more after Kojima left? :jeb:

I'd love to see Star Wars Battlefront 2 remade to be fair.

Honestly if they released MGS1 on the 5 engine, I'd be so happy. And according to reports, that's basically what they're doing. And not just on PlayStation either, I've heard reports of a PC port happening.

MGS2-3 are also reported to be getting PC ports too which is dope, but no news on a remaster.