• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

What Was Your First Console?

Re: What Was Your 1st Console?

My father didn't want me to have a gaming console so his brother bought the PS2 for me for Christmas just to piss his brother off. I still have that and mostly game on Sony but also am an Xbox Gamer and PC Gamer with my ASUS ROG.

Mine was the PlayStation 2. Played so many awesome games on that. My first games were Star Wars Battlefront (the first one), Ratchet Deadlocked, and Dynasty Warriors 2.

First ones I played were an NES plus a Megadrive (and also a Megadrive 2). The first one I owned myself was an OG PlayStation. Still got it, still works too.

Mine was just the PS2, I still have most of the games. I used to play GTA San Andreas, Bully, MTX games, & some other shit. I loved it, sadly it was my families so I don't have it. I wanna buy one for my wife & me whenever I get the chance. I'd love to replay my games on them, playing them on the emulator is one thing, but playing them on the real thing is SO much better.

I forgot. As a child I had a "Dandy", I remember playing Mario, there were also cartridges. This console is not at all associated with the concept of game consoles that is now.

My first console was a Sega Dreamcast. I loved playing Shenmue, Sonic, and Crazy Taxi. There was also a fishing game that came with a fishing rod controller and it was a really fun game to play with family and friends. Hopped into PlayStation 1 & 2 playing Grand Theft Auto 3 alongside Vice City. Then moved on up to the Xbox Original, playing Halo 2. Afterwards, Xbox 360 was acquired and played Halo 3, WWE, and Grand Theft Auto 4. I dont know if this happened to anyone else but my Xbox 360's would get red ring of death all the time I went through like 3 Xbox 360's in less than 6 months. After all that mess I went with a PlayStation 3 which was probably the best choice I have ever made. It could take the long gaming hours without dying. I played a lot of PlayStation Home back when the servers were alive. Of course went onto PS4 and now currently playing the PS5. I usually play Madden 21, Grand Theft Auto 5, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, and on certain occasions Rocket League and Fortnite. Thought it was cool seeing where and what everyone started on so I decided to give it a shot. lol