Where can I get the MWIII PS4 modded weapons save?

ghost12

N00b
September 19, 2026
1
0
13
I’m looking for one with weapons like:


  • Explosive MORS
  • Molotov Crossbow
  • Rapid Fire COR-45
  • Haymaker 60
  • Reclaimer 18

I’ve seen people using and installing these weapons online, but I can’t find the actual save anywhere.


If anyone has it or knows where I can download/get the save, please point me in the right direction. Even an old thread or community where it’s shared would help a lot.


Thanks in advance.
 
I’m looking for one with weapons like:


  • Explosive MORS
  • Molotov Crossbow
  • Rapid Fire COR-45
  • Haymaker 60
  • Reclaimer 18

I’ve seen people using and installing these weapons online, but I can’t find the actual save anywhere.


If anyone has it or knows where I can download/get the save, please point me in the right direction. Even an old thread or community where it’s shared would help a lot.


Thanks in advance.
If you're looking for a save file for online mode, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you — it saves online.