• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

Could someone help me on how to use this saved data in the US region? I reassigned all the files in my profile, I deleted all the data I had to make a clean copy of USB TO CONSOLE, when I open the game there is only one save where the MC is in a base, and when I see the difficulty it comes out that it is the " normal" and not Main Leben, the funny thing is that when I go to new game I see in slot 3 a game that says EPILOGUE, but it is impossible to load that data since it only shows me that of the command base so to speak.

Could someone help me on how to use this saved data in the US region? I reassigned all the files in my profile, I deleted all the data I had to make a clean copy of USB TO CONSOLE, when I open the game there is only one save where the MC is in a base, and when I see the difficulty it comes out that it is the " normal" and not Main Leben, the funny thing is that when I go to new game I see in slot 3 a game that says EPILOGUE, but it is impossible to load that data since it only shows me that of the command base so to speak.

did you ever find out how to get it? i did some troubleshooting and i still cant get it to show up. I see the save in slot 1 with the year 2086 but nothing in slot 3 ever loads. i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

i am trying to get this to work but no matter how many times i resign and upload the save, i cannot get the save to load in slot 3. i am using CUSA07384 and i have tried the following:

overwriting the saves that i already had, which loaded up a save on slot 1 in the endgame in eva's bunker. nothing able to load on slot 3.

i made a new game on slot 3 to see if i could overwrite, still nothing.

tried deleting all of my saves and making new ones to overwrite, still nothing. I have lost hope and this is the last trophy i need for the platinum. any help is appreciated.

For anyone confused why they can't get the 3rd file to pop up. The video added helps a lot but I'll try and word it.

When you resign the save, make sure to resign GAME-WOLF0-SLOT2, when starting up the game just hit continue. If given an option to pick a save slot pick the 3rd save slot and when you load up run up to final kill and hit R3 to axe her a question.

For anyone confused why they can't get the 3rd file to pop up. The video added helps a lot but I'll try and word it.

When you resign the save, make sure to resign GAME-WOLF0-SLOT2, when starting up the game just hit continue. If given an option to pick a save slot pick the 3rd save slot and when you load up run up to final kill and hit R3 to axe her a question.

NOOO!

On main menu, press SQUARE, THEN choose SLOT 3, THEN continue...

i am trying to get this to work but no matter how many times i resign and upload the save, i cannot get the save to load in slot 3. i am using CUSA07384 and i have tried the following:

overwriting the saves that i already had, which loaded up a save on slot 1 in the endgame in eva's bunker. nothing able to load on slot 3.

i made a new game on slot 3 to see if i could overwrite, still nothing.

tried deleting all of my saves and making new ones to overwrite, still nothing. I have lost hope and this is the last trophy i need for the platinum. any help is appreciated.

On main menu, press SQUARE, THEN choose SLOT 3, THEN continue...
Check the video, on the main menu, pressing SQUARE shows the slot choice, pick the third one

hi, can someone help me to resing the saves?, i put the data on the usb but it says that it belongs to another player, i know that i need save wizard, but i dont have the money for that, i´ve tried to get this for months and i lost all hope to get it by myself. :sal: