• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Yakuza Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth New Game+ Legend Save CUSA32132

Frites Mayo

January 26, 2024
Hi everyone, it's my first save upload, don't know if it's multi region, it's CUSA32132, I played in french (so you might wanna change the language un the settings).

Save's at the elevator just before the final boss with Kiryu on new game plus legend difficulty (took around 9 hrs to reach).
You just have to beat the boss to get the legend and ng+ trophy. You need to manually change to hard before beating the boss to get the hard trophy, legend doesn't pop it so it's two fight.
For the fight, just use Kiryu last technique (the one with 90MP). The other doesn't matter you can skip their turns (though on legend you might wanna use Seoon last electric attack for the first half of the boss, and Zhao can use cutting/fire techniques (don't remember wich ones goes to which phase but the allies don't do much damage anyway))

CUSA32132.zip - Google Drive

Last edited:
Hi everyone, it's my first save upload, don't know if it's multi region, it's CUSA32132, I played in french (so you might wanna change the language un the settings).

Save's at the elevator just before the final boss with Kiryu on new game plus legend difficulty (took around 9 hrs to reach).
You just have to beat the boss to get the legend and ng+ trophy. You need to manually change to hard before beating the boss to get the hard trophy, legend doesn't pop it so it's two fight.
For the fight, just use Kiryu last technique (the one with 90MP). The other doesn't matter you can skip their turns (though on legend you might wanna use Seoon last electric attack for the first half of the boss, and Zhao can use cutting/fire techniques (don't remember wich ones goes to which phase but the allies don't do much damage anyway))

CUSA32132.zip - Google Drive

Would you mind uploading the corresponding .bin files please? Can't resign without them.

Hi,

Thanks so much for this save, I hope your health problems are now gone, take care !

I am looking for a pure new game plus starter save, with all items in inventory, at the very beginning of the game

As you have the new game plus functionality, could you, as a request, finish the game, save the game, then restart the game from beginning (new game plus), and save the game as soon as we can save? So that the new game plus is at the very beginning

Many thanks in advance

Hello,

Merci beaucoup pour cette sauvegarde, et j'espère que vos soucis de santé sont partis, prenez soin de vous !

Je cherche après une sauvegarde de départ new game plus, avec tous les objets dans l'inventaire, au tout début du jeu

Je pense que vous avez la fonction pour activer le new game plus, pourriez-vous, comme requête, terminer le jeu, sauvegarder le jeu, ensuite recommencer le jeu depuis le début, et sauvegarder dès qu'on peut sauvegarder? Comme cela, le new game plus est au tout début du jeu

Merci d'avance

Hi,

Thanks so much for this save, I hope your health problems are now gone, take care !

I am looking for a pure new game plus starter save, with all items in inventory, at the very beginning of the game

As you have the new game plus functionality, could you, as a request, finish the game, save the game, then restart the game from beginning (new game plus), and save the game as soon as we can save? So that the new game plus is at the very beginning

Many thanks in advance

Hello,

Merci beaucoup pour cette sauvegarde, et j'espère que vos soucis de santé sont partis, prenez soin de vous !

Je cherche après une sauvegarde de départ new game plus, avec tous les objets dans l'inventaire, au tout début du jeu

Je pense que vous avez la fonction pour activer le new game plus, pourriez-vous, comme requête, terminer le jeu, sauvegarder le jeu, ensuite recommencer le jeu depuis le début, et sauvegarder dès qu'on peut sauvegarder? Comme cela, le new game plus est au tout début du jeu

Merci d'avance
Hi, thanks for your health concern, i feel better now (though not 100% back but went from 30 to 80)
Sadly i can't provide a ng+ save since i don't have the game anymore, i sold it to buy another one.