• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

You Need Re Region Save? Request any PS4 save you want Here

Everyone Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Read the Post carefully and you provide me of what i exactly need i can't re region a save just by providing me with one save and i can't waste time going back and fourth explaining this to everyone.

So if any Post doesn't have both saves i need with same name and files i will just Ignore it and move to the next one
Sorry but i have a little time and the process takes alot

Everyone Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Read the Post carefully and you provide me of what i exactly need i can't re region a save just by providing me with one save and i can't waste time going back and fourth explaining this to everyone.

So if any Post doesn't have both saves i need with same name and files i will just Ignore it and move to the next one
Sorry but i have a little time and the process takes alot

I sent as requested. In my case, there is the EU save that I want to reregion and my US save. I'm still waiting ok. I know you do it in your free time, so don't rush, if you can, help me, I'll appreciated. Thanks.

I checked your files you uploaded to 4shared and i can't download it i have to create an account with them that's will take more time since i need files easier to download So please it would be easy if you upload them to mediafire or any of those that doesn't require me going back and fourth with creating account just for download Thanks i tried to make your files right now but i have to go for others until you fix that Thanks

Sorry about the confusion here are the links, different saves I would just like the EU one converted to US :)

EU - EU-CUSA15381

US - CUSA15322

This One was the Most difficult save I ever had. because the files inside the save I had to decrypt were totally different from the save you provided me and were even another extra folder called Fixrat games or something like that plus a lot of autosave games you had in US save and not in any other anyway I did my best renaming some of the saves that could be the same but i am not 100% sure just give it a try and see if it's work.

HERE CUSA15322

Resident Evil 4 Remake (ProfileSave)

from US (CUSA33387) -> EU (CUSA33388)

US CUSA33387

EU CUSA33388

Thanks

Hi dude,
Thanks for providing us this kind of service, I really need this.

Here is a link to the US save
Here is my own AS save.

So I need this from US to AS. And thank you very much!

Need these two EU Alan Wake DLC saves converted to their US save

CUSA24653

CUSA24653(2)

I believe the US save version is "CUSA24652"

Thanks a mill.

Hi sorry too much post i see just the last page you still need this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sorry too much post i see just the last page you still need this ?

Code:
 Originally Posted by NegativeONE
Need these two EU Alan Wake DLC saves converted to their US save

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/file/7zbp5liqf15xlr2/CUSA24653.zip/file"]CUSA24653[/URL]

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/file/jf6qqtogefun6r3/CUSA24653%25282%2529.zip/file"]CUSA24653(2)[/URL]

I believe the US save version is "CUSA24652"

Thanks a mill.

I wouldn't mind having Alan Wake DLC re-regioned as well, please.