• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.

Selling You Need to Re-Region or Resign any PS4 Save? Request any PS4 save you want no Save wizard is required

mrkiratt

June 27, 2023
What do I offer :

You have a PS4 save but it's on another region and unavailable on Forum or save wizard doesn't support it ? no problem we can do that for you and we can also Resign the save to any profile you want of any game you Need.

All we need from you is the save you want to re-region and your region save and rest from us. we do resign saves also if you don't own save wizard and with unlimited profiles.

Send me the link of the Save you want to re-region from including the other save from the region you want or it can be your own save to make sure it works. Upload it and send me the link.

We will fix it and upload it back in 24h max after the payment.

1 Savedata folder that has one or 2 Files Slots: 2$
You want to resign it to any profile you want: + 1$ extra

You must include the save you want and a save with region you want me to convert it to. for example US save and EU save.

to make it easier for me you need to include the same amount of save slot or files for example if the save you want has 3 save data files slots you need to include the same 3 save data of EU region.

PS: If you don't know how to save and upload the saves we can help you with that

Payment Options :

PAYPAL (family and friends or pay must pay the fees if not)

I can accept WebMoney also Contact me

Contact Info :
DM me on the forum
Discord : Mrkiratt

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut07
Any success...?
Yeaah for the one with 5 slots I can make it with just the slots you gave me but I had a problem before with this kind of save like mafia 1 they don't actually work so to make it easy I would like if you can provide me one of your saves that has a lot o slots doesn't matter if dlc or not just like a slot that has a lot of slots and it would be better if its the same name of slots like number I would like if you have this slot number save 00; 03; 04; 05; 07; 15; 18 so I can copy the data from other region to your slots to make sure it works 100% I will still update the others on same slots your already provide but like you said I am not sure which one has the save you need

Yeaah for the one with 5 slots I can make it with just the slots you gave me but I had a problem before with this kind of save like mafia 1 they don't actually work so to make it easy I would like if you can provide me one of your saves that has a lot o slots doesn't matter if dlc or not just like a slot that has a lot of slots and it would be better if its the same name of slots like number I would like if you have this slot number save 00; 03; 04; 05; 07; 15; 18 so I can copy the data from other region to your slots to make sure it works 100% I will still update the others on same slots your already provide but like you said I am not sure which one has the save you need
I will get on that right away.

I've made a save with 21 save slots in it, however, it wouldn't make save slot 00 for some reason. I even tried to make it with autosave, but it didn't work...

check you DM i sent you the first 2 saves
Unfortunately, the 2 saves you sent me were on Civilian Difficulty and the trophies won't pop. Even if I change it to Authentic difficulty and finish the mission, the trophy is negated. The spawn points in the saves are the same ones as the provided US saves, not the spawn points described in the EU Authentic Difficulty saves...

Here's another request. Some time ago, I there were some saves from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that were re-regioned for me. Unfortunately, all of the saves reverted back to the beginning of the Mission, as opposed to being at the stated last interaction step of the mission. I've read about other re-regions of saves from this game that do the same thing. Is that a common problem with re-regioning saves from this game? Is it possible to re-region these saves from EU to US while keeping the true progress of the original save? Lemme know and I'll upload what I need...