• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ys lX: Montrum Nox - (Annoying/Time Consuming Trophies)

Niichiiqii

Getting Known
February 13, 2021
The trophies that I think could be debatably annoying to get to any degree are these two trophies. With this save I've uploaded it is in the final dungeon a few away from the final boss. The last few treasure chest are up ahead and in regards to getting 100% explored progress to where the final treasure chest. And the overall map should change to like 99.981 or something. You can then leave the final dungeon and had to the south west location of the map that shows a like blackish area within the Hieroglyph Commandery. download.jpg

My Files

In regards to DLC if you're having issues with loading up the save because you don't have the DLC.

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition and grabbed what ever free dlc on the PS Store it should come up to about 25 dlc items installed.

I'm going for the platinum trophy if you obtain any extra trophies via this save then good for you that wasn't my intend. Those two trophies were the only ones that worried me so I decided to share them with the community if anyone either missed a treasure chest or can't get the 100% explored which is probably even more annoying. I missed the other tedious trophies and will be doing a 2nd playthru to get them (so like character notes, the quest, affinities those things). Maybe I'll come back and drop saves that are one away from each of those. But not making any promises.

************************Update***************************

Alrighty I got the platinum and I've decided to share a few more trophies that I personally considered annoying to grab.
The first one is the Monster Log trophy called "Monster Zoologist"

All of have to do is finish off this last Blue Miasma Vortex, it's a Purge mission but on my first playthru I didn't kill the creature that spawns a while into this mission I destroyed all the Lacramae and won the mission. So for this one just go around kill all the enemies but don't break all the Lacrimae wait until the Praying Mantis looking creature spawns a while in, kill him and the trophy should pop.

My Files

This next on is for completing all the quest trophy "Good Samaritan". Just go over and talk to Aprilis and report the creature as defeated and the final mission should be considered completed therefore popping the trophy. Also I wasn't able to make a manual save for the affinity trophy "Ambassador of the Dandelion" only one character is left to max out that is the wild arms looking kid Tito. All you have to do is go in the final dungeon, find the blue prints to make the final weapons, give him the blue prints and then talk to him again and that should max him out and make the trophy pop. This is the closest save I have near before this trophy so if you want that one as well this would be the one to use for that one as well.

My Files

This next one of the getting one character to level 99 the "Apex Legends" I mean "Apex Predator" lol. So in order to get this one load this save and use the 5 (Technically 4) Tempest Elixirs I have on Adol.

My Files

This last one I'll be providing is for completing all the character note entries trophy "Debonair Socialite" just walk forward thru to the story event and it should pop.

My Files

Now I'm not sure about the future of the safety of these save files. I can't promise they'll be up let's say a year from now using these links I provided above so if someone would like to save them and reupload a back-up link to all of these so if something happens these aren't lost forever then go ahead and reupload them else where or if a platinum set is created in the future then these can be contributed to that or whatever. This was not meant to have this many trophies provided it only started off as too and I decided to share whatever else I should time stamp as I went for the platinum for myself. So sorry if the trophy you were looking for wasn't apart of this but the ones I provided are some of the most time consuming or annoying ones to grab so I decided to give back to the community. And maybe you will do that as well when going for the trophy that wasn't here and provide it for other later in this thread. Anyway in regards to the trophies that I have provided. You're all welcome

Last edited:
Re: Ys lX: Montrum Nox - (Trophies) Seeker of Fortune & Cartographer

I unlocked all the combat trophies, 100% shops and materials and play with a character for a certain amount of time trophies

You can also unlock the two Grimwald trophies if you replay one of them and get a S-rank

Last edited:
Re: Ys lX: Montrum Nox - (Trophies) Seeker of Fortune & Cartographer

Thanks for updating us about those.

I hope OP can provide the save for annoying missable trophies; character notes, all quests, recipes and affinity According to the guides these are misseable and dont carry on NG+

I went ahead and updated my initial post with some additional time consuming or annoying trophies imo. You are all welcome I will not be providing anymore from this game since I myself have already gotten the platinum. I'm moving on. But feel free like I said to use this thread to provided any other trophies for this game for the community and ideally we could get a platinum save set created for this game. If someone would like to reupload these save as well for safe keeping I'd recommend that as well as I can't guarantee the longevity of my links to the saves years from now if someone wanted that, this is up to you guys to preserve the work I have provided for you and this community.

Last edited:
I went ahead and updated my initial post with some additional time consuming or annoying trophies imo. You are all welcome I will not be providing anymore from this game since I myself have already gotten the platinum. I'm moving on. But feel free like I said to use this thread to provided any other trophies for this game for the community and ideally we could get a platinum save set created for this game. If someone would like to reupload these save as well for safe keeping I'd recommend that as well as I can't guarantee the longevity of my links to the saves years from now if someone wanted that, this is up to you guys to preserve the work I have provided for you and this community.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. It's telling me save data contain uninstalled content. I downloaded the 2 free DLC that was up on the store too.

Any idea?