Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Read before posting: Thread layout + more
    Share:

For the thread titles please use this following format

Prefix Name of the game What kind of save [CUSA]

Example: unknown.png

For the thread itself it is required to leave info about the save what it has or what it does or what trophies it gets you
    all saves that get uploaded from now on (November 2020] That don't have this and aren't tested will be trashed

It probally sounds silly but its important for the google ranking for this forum + so people don't put their time in resigning something that had 0 use

Re: Read before posting: Thread layout + more
    Share:

I can still continue using [EU/AU/US/JP] for reasong titles become too long if using numbers?

Share:

Originally Posted by Knight of Lucis
    I can still continue using [EU/AU/US/JP] for reasong titles become too long if using numbers?
    Idk the CUSA helps a lot with the google searches that is why its kinda important to add it there

Share:

Originally Posted by Wosley
    Idk the CUSA helps a lot with the google searches that is why its kinda important to add it there
    I know what you mean, I use CUSA if it's only one region, but for multi region it become too long. On titles I might not include it but in post itself have it, usually titles for download link. It might not be problem here but on NGU titles tites start to broke. But if CUSA need to be on titles I need to figure out how to name titles especially those "The Complete Platinum Save-Set"

Share:

Originally Posted by Knight of Lucis
    I know what you mean, I use CUSA if it's only one region, but for multi region it become too long. On titles I might not include it but in post itself have it, usually titles for download link. It might not be problem here but on NGU titles tites start to broke. But if CUSA need to be on titles I need to figure out how to name titles especially those "The Complete Platinum Save-Set"
    Don't know what the chrachter limit is on here but for example instead of The Complete Platinum Save Set you could use Platinum Save Set to make it a little bit shorter

Share:

Thank you for the instruction.
    I will post soon a save.

Share:

And finally I can sort by EU, US etc. in the Game Save-Section again. How I have missed it. Great!

Share:

How do i hide download link?

Share:

Originally Posted by AAB
    How do i hide download link?
    You have to thank the thread were you want to downloa dlink for by clicking on the thumbs up button
    Selling modded trophies for Ps4, Ps3 and Vita with legit or instant timestamps msg me for more https://playersquared.com/forums/27-...vita-game.html

Discord: Wosley#0001

Telegram: WosleyNGU

Snapchat: WosleyUSA

Share:

No, how can i hide link when im making new post?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last