Attention Read before posting: Thread layout + more

Status
Locked.

Wosley

Offering PS5/PS4/PS3/VITA Trophies
MOD
January 12, 2019
609
11,264
playersquared.com
1,768
For the thread titles please use this following format


Prefix Name of the game What kind of save [CUSA]

Example:
RqaFBgGDgEHAIHAEETAEfQQH3XTZIGAQMAgYBFofAUPQrT9GpoUGAYOAQcAgcAQRMAR9BAfddNkgYBAwCBgEWh8BQ9CtP0amhQYBg4BBwCBwBBH4fzOXf1LSB gTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
unknown.png


For the thread itself it is required to leave info about the save what it has or what it does or what trophies it gets you
all saves that get uploaded from now on (November 2020] That don't have this and aren't tested will be trashed

It probally sounds silly but its important for the google ranking for this forum + so people don't put their time in resigning something that had 0 use
 
Last edited:
Idk the CUSA helps a lot with the google searches that is why its kinda important to add it there

I know what you mean, I use CUSA if it's only one region, but for multi region it become too long. On titles I might not include it but in post itself have it, usually titles for download link. It might not be problem here but on NGU titles tites start to broke. But if CUSA need to be on titles I need to figure out how to name titles especially those "The Complete Platinum Save-Set"
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnterDeathLord
I know what you mean, I use CUSA if it's only one region, but for multi region it become too long. On titles I might not include it but in post itself have it, usually titles for download link. It might not be problem here but on NGU titles tites start to broke. But if CUSA need to be on titles I need to figure out how to name titles especially those "The Complete Platinum Save-Set"

Don't know what the chrachter limit is on here but for example instead of The Complete Platinum Save Set you could use Platinum Save Set to make it a little bit shorter
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnterDeathLord
looks great. also for marking the games i upload?

If by marking you mean the Sticky thread, I think it was removed from the shop a long time ago.
But the custom style change is a really cool feature, I bought a couple of them myself as you may see :pepehappy:

Too bad it doesn't appear on the search, I guess it's not supported :(
 
Status
Locked.