• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mass Effect 3: Legendary Edition – Complete Save Set [CUSA19500]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
CrcztBl.jpg

Here goes something I've been working on for a while now. My biggest project so far with 80+ saves over 300 hours of gameplay & guide writing for this sci-fi absolute masterpiece. All trophies are obtainable following this guide. Wait at least 2 hours between each save if you're looking for legit time stamps. Also check out my full save sets for ME1 & ME2 and the 4th trophy list as well.

Text Guide
Always select Start and not Resume. These saves are 100% free of cheats.

The ‘Launcher Profile’ is pretty much useless, it just detects your last played Mass Effect with the ‘Resume’ option to quickly load it, so don't worry about resigning it. I've uploaded it anyway, just in case, from my own experience on making saves.

Remember to use First Aid through the weapons wheel whenever you need. You can smash square instead of X on the majority of dialogues to skip them and save a lot of time. R3 will show you the current mission marker.

ME2 Epilogue (ME3 Legit Starter Save). Use this save if you want the best experience possible on Mass Effect 3. Everyone from ME2 is loyal and alive. Paragon path. Max resources. Ashley is alive. The Rachni Queen is free. David is alive. Morinth is dead. The Geth collective is dead. The Collector Base has been destroyed. The Council was saved and Anderson has got a seat on it. Import screen overview:
- Saved the rachni queen
- Rescued Ashley Williams on Virmire
- Chose to save the Council
- Saved Maelon's data
- Kept Wrex alive on Virmire
- Chose to destroy the geth heretics
- Destroyed the Collector Base
- Survived the suicide mission with 12 squadmates
- Romanced Liara before ME2
- Romanced Tali in ME2
ME3 Epilogue (ME3 NG+ Save). Use this save if you want to play Mass Effect 3 with an upgraded Shepard - all weapons, abilities & modifications unlocked.
Save 1 - Earth: Vancouver (Driven + Focused). Activate the radio to complete the mission and obtain Driven. The trophy will only pop when aboard the Normandy. You can also get Focused by leveling up any of your powers to rank 6.
Save 2 - Mars: Prothean Archives (Bringer of War + Shopaholic). Open the door and chase Dr. Eva to complete the mission. Then, while on the Citadel, head to Huerta Memorial Hospital’s lounge and open the Sirta Supplies shop terminal nearby for Shopaholic. Note that this is your only opportunity to get this trophy since the save itself register the visited stores.
Save 3 - Menae: Command Outpost (Mobilizer). Talk to General Victus to complete the mission and obtain Mobilizer. Then, when aboard the Normandy, you can get A Personal Touch by modifying any weapon in the Engineering deck. You can still go for Focused by leveling up any of your powers to rank 6. You can also obtain Untouchable by opening the galaxy map and evading the Reapers from any System nearby. Press L2 to attract them. You could also go for Lost and Found via the checkpoint reloading exploit while still there, or wait until a later save to look more legit. e.g. Save 19 where you already spawn in the Normandy.
Save 4 - Eden Prime (Hijacked). Hijack the Atlas that will land nearby. M-92 Mantis recommended. You may lower the difficult to casual if you want - narrative difficulty will destroy the mech. Resign the M3.Local@Profile from the folder ‘Save 4 PROFILES’ to speed up a couple of cumulative combat trophies, such as Combined Arms (46/50) and Mail Shot (8/10) - for this last one you can load Save 3, finish the mission and then start the next mission Priority: Eden Prime in the Exodus Cluster System with your sniper rifle equipped. You can also farm a bit more for Sky High (73/100).
Save 5 - Grissom Academy (Liberator). Simply open the door to complete the mission.
Save 6 - The Assault on Afterlife [Cerberus DLC] (Savior). Open the door and deal with Petrovsky to complete the mission. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 7 - Namakli: Dig Site (Giant Killer). Take the elevator and kill the Harvester. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 8 - 2181 Despoina: Shipwreck [Leviathan DLC] (Under Pressure). Talk to Cortez to enter the mech, find Leviathan and complete the mission.
Save 9 - Sur’Kesh: STG Base (World Shaker). Deal with Cerberus ahead and free the Krogan female to complete the mission. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 10 - Utukku: Scout Camp (Tunnel Rat). Destroy the last Reaper Node and deal with the incoming enemies to complete the mission. What you choose doesn't matter. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 11 - Tuchanka: The Shroud (Pathfinder + Eye of the Hurricane). Head to the mission marker and activate the hammers to complete the mission for Pathfinder. You may lower the difficult if you want. This is also a good opportunity to obtain Eye of the Hurricane, if you don't mind the Reaper shooting deadly lasers at you.
Save 12 - Citadel (Arbiter). Open the door to take the elevator and complete the mission.
Save 13 - Lesuss: Monastery (Fact Finder). Disarm the bomb to complete the mission.
Save 14 - Gellix: Science Lab (Problem Solver). Interact with the console to evacuate the facility and complete the mission.
Save 15 - Citadel (Paramour III). Simply talk to Liara and choose ‘I want more than just friends.’ Of course it’s Liara.
If you're following my save set since ME1/2 or Paramour II, there's no need to resign the profiles from the folder ‘Paramour III PROFILES’.
You can also obtain Always Prepared by buying 2 suits of armor from any shop nearby. Shopaholic will also pop if by any reason you still don’t have it.
Save 16 - Geth Dreadnought (Party Crasher). Simply reach Legion to escape the ship and complete the mission.
Save 17 - Geth Consensus (Saboteur). Simply go to the exit point to get back to reality and complete the mission.
Save 18 - Rannoch: Geth Base (Hard Target). Head to the ledge to target the Reaper and complete the mission. You may lower the difficult if you want. Then, when aboard the Normandy, contact Admiral Hackett through the vid-com to obtain Master and Commander, or load the next save.
Save 19 - Normandy SR-2 (Master and Commander + Lost and Found). Simply talk to Admiral Hackett through the vid-com and Master and Commander will pop. You can also obtain Lost and Found if you still don't have it via the checkpoint reloading exploit. The closest planet is Asteria < Hades Nexus. Scan it, then let the Reapers reach to you, reload the autosave and repeat it 9 more times - method tested on an updated digital copy (Patch 1.03).
Save 20 - Thessia: Temple Approach (Last Witness). Activate the beacon and defeat the incoming enemies to complete the mission. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 21 - Horizon: Sanctuary (Well Connected). Simply take the elevator and enter the next room to complete the mission.
Save 22 - Normandy Dry Dock [CITADEL DLC] (Last Resort). Open the elevator door and confront your evil clone to complete the mission. You may lower the difficult if you want.
Save 23 - Silversun Strip [CITADEL DLC] (The One and Only). Enter the simulator and defeat all 3 waves of the Spectre team. Use cover and take your time. Don’t save on the first aids if your teammates die or if you lose health, you’ll easily obtain more from any supply crate nearby. Although the N7 Typhoon AR on both Garrus and Vega will destroy anything that moves, you may lower the difficulty to Normal if you want. Make sure they both have it equipped in action. If you’re more of a combo guy, you can combine Liara’s Singularity or Javik’s Pull with either Throw or Warp plus Wrex tanking everyone ahead and eventually spawning Carnage against armor here and there. Also, have in mind that Overload is your best friend against shields. Good luck!
Save 24 - Cronos Station (Executioner). Open the door and speak to IM to complete the mission.
Chapter Save - Citadel: The Return (Patriot). Run towards the beam to complete the mission.
Auto Save - Citadel: The Return (Legend + Insanity III + Long Service Medal). Get things done and finish what you’ve started, once and for all. Decide what to do with the Reapers and therefore the fate of all life in universe. You have all ending options available, including the true one (8000+ TMS). If you're following my save set since ME1/2, Insanity II or Paramour III, there's no need to resign the profiles from the folder ‘Insanity III PROFILES’.
Save 1 — Normandy SR-2 [NG+ | Press triangle to switch careers] (Gunsmith). Simply upgrade any weapon to level 10. By some reason, a few specific ones like the M-7 Lancer can only be upgraded to level VII. The Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle in guaranteed to reach level X. You actually doesn’t need to resign the profiles from the folder 'NG+ PROFILES’, but I’m uploading them anyway, just in case. And also because with these profiles you can obtain Pyromaniac by setting 2 more enemies on fire with the Inferno Grenade and Bruiser by killing 2 more enemies with melee attacks. Land on Menae where you’ll find a bunch of Husks. This trophy is glitchy so you can’t load the saves from the first playthrough, that’s why I had to start a NG+. If these were your last trophies, then congratulations, you have achieved the platinum on ME3!

All combat cumulative trophies can be farmed via checkpoint reloading - method tested on an updated digital copy (Patch 1.03). Saves 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 22, & 23 are the recommended ones.
Test Account Overview
pm61Lh3.jpg
KmtMw8p.jpg
I77gGYv.jpg
aljXJ5O.jpg
T2B9Y6i.jpg
8TKuK2V.jpg
MxmFWFx.jpg
Gh6PHSR.jpg
JfAs3hC.jpg
1TXxVjL.jpg
6jmbw92.jpg

Link to download (182 MB):
[hide][US] Mass Effect 3: Legendary Edition — Complete Save Set by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.03 in January 2024 (PS4 System Firmware 11.02) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited: