• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mass Effect: Legendary Edition – From Paramour I to Insanity III [CUSA19500]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
lbc2q1W.jpg

Here goes something I've been working on for a while now. My biggest project so far with 80+ saves over 300 hours of gameplay & guide writing for this sci-fi absolute masterpiece. This one is in case you already got platinum on all previous ME games without my save set and still lack some Paramour/Insanity related trophies. Also check out my full save sets for ME1, ME2 & ME3.

Text Guide
Always select Start and not Resume. These saves are 100% free of cheats.

The ‘Launcher Profile’ is pretty much useless, it just detects your last played Mass Effect with the ‘Resume’ option to quickly load it, so don't worry about resigning it. I've uploaded it anyway, just in case, from my own experience on making saves.

ME1

Paramour I Travel to Ilos and the most waited cutscene in ME1 will be triggered. Be kind with her, this is going to be her first time.
Insanity I Get things done and finish what you’ve started. Equip the Pulse Rifle X if you need to.

ME2

Paramour II Open the Galaxy Map and use the Omega 4 Relay. Before the mission begins, Tali will come over to your cabin to satisfy your curiosity about what’s behind the mask. And satisfy other things as well.
Veteran + Bruiser (Bonus Save) Kill 2 more enemies (1998/2000) for Veteran and 10 more enemies with melee attacks (90/100) for Bruiser. Beware that Recruit and Soldier will also pop in case you still don't have them.
Insanity II Get things done and finish what you’ve started. Use the M-100 Grenade Launcher and aim for the heart.

ME3

Paramour III Simply talk to Liara and choose ‘I want to be more than friends.’ Of course it’s Liara.
Insanity III Get things done and finish what you’ve started, once and for all. Decide what to do with the Reapers and therefore the fate of all life in universe. You have all ending options available, including the true one (8000+ TMS). Long Service Medal will also pop in case you still don't have it. You can still obtain Bruiser with these profiles by killing 2 more enemies with melee attacks. If these were your last trophies, then congratulations, you have achieved 100% on the Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy!
Test Account Overview
sW68rS2.jpg
MHdPPGX.jpg
TgA1nRO.jpg
swBh0mB.jpg
HTae7pC.jpg
O3Or64q.jpg

Link to download (82 MB):
[hide][US] Mass Effect: Legendary Edition — From Paramour I to Insanity III by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.03 in January 2024 (PS4 System Firmware 11.02) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Thanks Raging! For all the saves in regards to Mass Effect LE. It is most appreciated, especially to one of my favorite RPG series ever. I haven't played ME3 yet due to it having an online trophy I believe? If not that's great to know. I may have it confused with ME andromeda. I'll find out though. Thanks a ton!

Thanks Raging! For all the saves in regards to Mass Effect LE. It is most appreciated, especially to one of my favorite RPG series ever. I haven't played ME3 yet due to it having an online trophy I believe? If not that's great to know. I may have it confused with ME andromeda. I'll find out though. Thanks a ton!

I was gonna make a save only for the Insanity difficulty but I just fell in love with Mass Effect and had to make a full set for it. Kinda my love letter to the franchise haha
Unlike the PS3 original, the legendary trilogy on PS4 is 100% offline, the ME3 remastered doesn't have multiplayer mode. Don't mind about online trophies at all! The only one is on Andromeda. Good luck, mate :pepewink: