• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat ðŸ—¡ VALKYRIE ELYSIUM – Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212|CUSA33214] 𓆩❁𓆪

Re: 🗡 VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212] 𓆩❁𓆪

They'll just tell you to do it yourself. Don't waste your time asking.

Did you need a copy of the ps4 version of game to upload the save, or I can just use PS5 disc and transfer the save regardless? I'm still thinking to buy the PS5 disc version, just waiting if someone can confirm that I do not need the ps4 version of game, just need to make a save for it.

EDIT: I'll just buy it digital and get both version np $30

Last edited:

Did you need a copy of the ps4 version of game to upload the save, or I can just use PS5 disc and transfer the save regardless? I'm still thinking to buy the PS5 disc version, just waiting if someone can confirm that I do not need the ps4 version of game, just need to make a save for it.

EDIT: I'll just buy it digital and get both version np $30

Let me know what you find out! Never tried the PS5 version, I'm not quite into auto-pop, but I believe you do need the PS4 version because at the main menu there's an option to send your save to the VE servers (cloud).

Let me know what you find out! Never tried the PS5 version, I'm not quite into auto-pop, but I believe you do need the PS4 version because at the main menu there's an option to send your save to the VE servers (cloud).
Bought it, but does not seem you need the PS4 version, the only thing is though could be needed cause save transfer is pretty buggy, but it did not have a transfer button on PS4 version.

EDIT: One other issue, the DLC save seems to have DLC inside of it, so save cannot be used to pop the DLC trophies on the link you showed me before.

You have a video of how to remove dlc from a save? I was reading throughout the thread seems you must in order to get these saves to work. :( Sigh, wish I read a bit more, before buying.

Last edited:

I just tried this with a dummy account again and confirmed it worked for me. Make sure you basically replacing each character in "DLCDependency" with a period and then apply, don't mess with anything else and you should be golden. If it doesnt work, im not sure why it works for me as I dont have the preorder dlc

Yes, this works can confirm, only issue normal mode did not pop strange. As for the DLC save linked up on this thread I noticed the save data was missing, maybe that is why I could not get it to work..

Re: 🗡 VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212|CUSA33214] 𓆩❁𓆪

Out of all saves, got to say yours is the best raging cause of the build and all is strong.. the only thing that did not pop is normal mode which is strange, as for DLC the other thread, I'm testing valkyrie mode beaten worked looking to see if the normal save works and maybe other stuff that pops out, but the build is much weaker sadly, so game is tough.

Bought it, but does not seem you need the PS4 version, the only thing is though could be needed cause save transfer is pretty buggy, but it did not have a transfer button on PS4 version.

EDIT: One other issue, the DLC save seems to have DLC inside of it, so save cannot be used to pop the DLC trophies on the link you showed me before.

You have a video of how to remove dlc from a save? I was reading throughout the thread seems you must in order to get these saves to work. :( Sigh, wish I read a bit more, before buying.
Out of all saves, got to say yours is the best raging cause of the build and all is strong.. the only thing that did not pop is normal mode which is strange, as for DLC the other thread, I'm testing valkyrie mode beaten worked looking to see if the normal save works and maybe other stuff that pops out, but the build is much weaker sadly, so game is tough.

There’s a tutorial above on how to remove the pre-order content. If you’re struggling doing that, you can re-region the EU version back to US, since the pre-order content has been removed from this one.
As for the normal dif. save, it’s the only one that wasn’t made by me, but worked fine when I tested it on my main account on the road to platinum. Make sure to delete any previous save before loading it in.

There’s a tutorial above on how to remove the pre-order content. If you’re struggling doing that, you can re-region the EU version back to US, since the pre-order content has been removed from this one.
As for the normal dif. save, it’s the only one that wasn’t made by me, but worked fine when I tested it on my main account on the road to platinum. Make sure to delete any previous save before loading it in.

No worries I got everything to work from this thread and other, appreciate it though. I might make another thread with everything on this game more organized. :)

Valkyrie Elysium Autopop Saveset (CUSA33212)

Last edited:
Re: 🗡 VALKYRIE ELYSIUM — Complete Save Set (PS4 & PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA33212|CUSA33214] 𓆩❁𓆪

Just a heads up for everyone. If you complete the quest below, its a big red flag that you didnt do the trophies legit since all of them will pop at once and some of them shouldn't happen together.

The Flower for Thee (3) Subquest (Romalian Territory): The All-Father's Right Hand + Savior of the Dead + Anvil Master + Skill Master + Arts Master + Elysiumania + Commanding Master + Fellowship of Souls
All Subquests, Rank S, Weapon Upgrades, Skills, Divine Arts (Ifrit Caress III), Terms, Einherjar attacks and memories.
Quickly defeat the boss to get S Rank. The Nibelung Valesti II will make things much easier. Use elixirs if you need.

Also, DO NOT USE the save wizard cheat MAX CURRENT ITEMS on any kind of ambrosias (maybe once is ok). If your health/soul/divine gauge for example is at max level and the number of ambrosias reaches 15 - you wont be able to pick up any ambrosia and YOU CANNOT DISCARD any of them. So when you do a subquest that gives ambrosia and a rune for example - you WILL NOT get the rune since when you open the chest, it will say "you cannot pick up more ambrosias" and it will lock you out of the rune master trophy for that playthrough. When you go back to Valhalla, the subquest will be completed and it will say you picked up the rune even if you really didnt. Had to do a playthrough from scratch to get the missing trophies.

Hope this helps people.

Just a heads up for everyone. If you complete the quest below, its a big red flag that you didnt do the trophies legit since all of them will pop at once and some of them shouldn't happen together.

The Flower for Thee (3) Subquest (Romalian Territory): The All-Father's Right Hand + Savior of the Dead + Anvil Master + Skill Master + Arts Master + Elysiumania + Commanding Master + Fellowship of Souls
All Subquests, Rank S, Weapon Upgrades, Skills, Divine Arts (Ifrit Caress III), Terms, Einherjar attacks and memories.
Quickly defeat the boss to get S Rank. The Nibelung Valesti II will make things much easier. Use elixirs if you need.

Also, DO NOT USE the save wizard cheat MAX CURRENT ITEMS on any kind of ambrosias (maybe once is ok). If your health/soul/divine gauge for example is at max level and the number of ambrosias reaches 15 - you wont be able to pick up any ambrosia and YOU CANNOT DISCARD any of them. So when you do a subquest that gives ambrosia and a rune for example - you WILL NOT get the rune since when you open the chest, it will say "you cannot pick up more ambrosias" and it will lock you out of the rune master trophy for that playthrough. When you go back to Valhalla, the subquest will be completed and it will say you picked up the rune even if you really didnt. Had to do a playthrough from scratch to get the missing trophies.

Hope this helps people.

This set is 100% legit since I didn't apply any cheat or modification.

thx for the saves, usefull, but for me the save with autopop main story it's not working at all !! i resign a few tries but no way ! Any Idea ? thx

i still dont know why it not work. i resign the save to my acc, remove the dlc weapon. load it on my console. transfer via the menu on the ps5 version. the game loads the save and i start at the halls of valhalla = nothin. no autopop.
i tried this save in EU Version here and the one with peak of mastery and valkyrie difficulty. nothin. =(