• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat A Plague Tale: Innocence – Complete Save Set + PS5 Auto-Pop [CUSA11032|CUSA10812]

Re: A Plague Tale: Innocence »𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋« [CUSA11032] [CUSA10812]

Why l can't thank your first message? Literally only one on the whole page with option of no thank. Any idea?

Lol, l guess l already clicked that on phone or whatever then forgot about it. I feel a bit dumb now. Thanks for the save though. Worked like a charm apart for two trophies for the record.

Hey guys

I am having the same trouble as the guy earlier with the "Synchronization conflict" when loading up the save.

I saw a youtube video that said the PS4 version has to be fully updated first before i can use it on PS5. I do not know how true that is? If i only have the PS5 Version will the saves still work? or do i need to purchase the game on the ps4 ?

Hey guys

I am having the same trouble as the guy earlier with the "Synchronization conflict" when loading up the save.

I saw a youtube video that said the PS4 version has to be fully updated first before i can use it on PS5. I do not know how true that is? If i only have the PS5 Version will the saves still work? or do i need to purchase the game on the ps4 ?

As I explained on the post, "THE SAVE MUST BE UPDATED TO THE LATEST SISTEM FIRMWARE."
So you need a ps4 console and a ps4 copy of the game, or a friend willing to do it for you.

Ok just making sure. I was confused as I tried to download the PS4 version trial and saw if that worked. It did not..

If I downloaded the game on ps5, but I log into a PS4 console will it be in my library?

I’m not sure how that works

Ok just making sure. I was confused as I tried to download the PS4 version trial and saw if that worked. It did not..

If I downloaded the game on ps5, but I log into a PS4 console will it be in my library?

I’m not sure how that works

if you got the game from PS Plus then no, you may only play it on PS5.
You'd have to buy the PS4 version or have a friend who already has it.

Thanks for the save, I was able to test all of them on the PS4 blank profile and everything worked fine. Then I used it on a blank PS5 using the cross-save function and every trophy again worked fine. As already mentioned the trial game will only pop a few trophies and furthermore will create the conflict save issue (not sure why).

I always made sure the following:

1. Start PS4 game version
2. Upload PS4 save
3. Continue PS4 save
4. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
5. Quit to the game menu
6. Close the game
7. Start the PS5 game version
8. Download the save to PS5
9. Continue PS5 save
10. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
11. Quit to the game menu
12. Close the game
13. Rinse and repeat the same steps from 1-12 and there should be no issue. On the off chance it does have that annoying conflicting save issue, just delete all the saves and re-copy and redo the transferring process from SW to your USB etc.

Hope this helps clear up what is required and gets people whatever they need :)

Thanks for the save, I was able to test all of them on the PS4 blank profile and everything worked fine. Then I used it on a blank PS5 using the cross-save function and every trophy again worked fine. As already mentioned the trial game will only pop a few trophies and furthermore will create the conflict save issue (not sure why).

2. Upload PS4 save
3. Continue PS4 save
5. Quit to the game menu
6. Close the game
9. Continue PS5 save
12. Close the game
13. Rinse and repeat the same steps from 1-12 and there should be no issue. On the off chance it does have that annoying conflicting save issue, just delete all the saves and re-copy and redo the transferring process from SW to your USB etc.

thank you very much for the feedback, I updated the thread with your explanation :pepewink:

2. Upload PS4 save
3. Continue PS4 save
5. Quit to the game menu
6. Close the game
9. Continue PS5 save
12. Close the game

Is there by any chance, that you can take the 100% completion save, update it on your ps4 and reupload... Maybe updating the firmware for the save will help everyone who has a ps5 that doesnt have a ps4 anymore.

Is there by any chance, that you can take the 100% completion save, update it on your ps4 and reupload... Maybe updating the firmware for the save will help everyone who has a ps5 that doesnt have a ps4 anymore.

it's pointless since the firmware is updated every couple of months. sincerely it's easier you play by yourself in that case, it's a 10 hours platinum, it ain't even worth the trouble.

no matter what I do, no matter which save I use it just has "Empty Slot" (PS4)

I'm confident it's Converted to my profile as it picks up the USB in my PS4, it also transfers fine and it doesn't say corrupted or anything, tried 5 different USB Flasyh drives.

no matter what I do, no matter which save I use it just has "Empty Slot" (PS4)

I'm confident it's Converted to my profile as it picks up the USB in my PS4, it also transfers fine and it doesn't say corrupted or anything, tried 5 different USB Flasyh drives.

you should check your ps4 region from the country you live
OR
check your game's region bellow (if you're using a physical copy):

R0 — ALL

R1 — Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories

R2 — The Middle East, Western Europe, Central Europe, Egypt, French overseas territories, Greenland, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa and Swaziland

R3 — Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea and Taiwan

R4 — Australasia, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Oceania, South America

R5 — The rest of Africa, Former Soviet Union, the Indian subcontinent, Mongolia, North Korea

R6 — Mainland China

you can find it on the cover.

I think I figured it out, it just appears that A Plague's Tale's menu is just a bit confusing. I got the game loaded, and the first screen it takes me to is a screen that loads:
Synchronized <something> <==the Cloud system they have
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

So I assumed that the game did not load the save but in reality, it was loaded. sorry for the trouble

I think I figured it out, it just appears that A Plague's Tale's menu is just a bit confusing. I got the game loaded, and the first screen it takes me to is a screen that loads:
Synchronized <something> <==the Cloud system they have
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

So I assumed that the game did not load the save but in reality, it was loaded. sorry for the trouble

thanks for sharing!

As I explained on the post, "THE SAVE MUST BE UPDATED TO THE LATEST SISTEM FIRMWARE."
So you need a ps4 console and a ps4 copy of the game, or a friend willing to do it for you.

If you updated the save to auto pop your own trophies, that save then would not be compatible for the rest of us? I just ask cause I don’t have my PS4 disk anymore nor anyone that has the game..

Could someone that has taken your saves, updated them, reupload them to be used?