• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat A Plague Tale: Innocence – Complete Save Set + PS5 Auto-Pop [CUSA11032|CUSA10812]

Re: A Plague Tale: Innocence »𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋« [CUSA11032] [CUSA10812]

If you updated the save to auto pop your own trophies, that save then would not be compatible for the rest of us? I just ask cause I don’t have my PS4 disk anymore nor anyone that has the game..

Could someone that has taken your saves, updated them, reupload them to be used?

Indeed, that's how cross-save works. you can get 2 platinums using this method.

I downloaded IvanBilko's saveset over at NGU when he posted at the time

I started to play the game this weekend, and....

Curiosities Collector unlocked with Big Sister

I hope this helps :pepehappy:

I downloaded IvanBilko's saveset over at NGU when he posted at the time

I started to play the game this weekend, and....

Curiosities Collector unlocked with Big Sister

I hope this helps :pepehappy:

thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks got the PS5 platinum using the trial version to upload the save

Had to do a few things on the PS5 version to pop a few trophies but not too tricky

Thx bro ... my question ... all platinum saves here on the site ... need to have my save gameplay to use these to edit mine or just have the game on the console without ever played the game?

Thx bro ... my question ... all platinum saves here on the site ... need to have my save gameplay to use these to edit mine or just have the game on the console without ever played the game?

it's up to you.
if you mean an insta plat save on PS5 via save transfer, you first must have the platinum on PS4.

BR?

it's up to you.
if you mean an insta plat save on PS5 via save transfer, you first must have the platinum on PS4.

BR?

I have 3 games finished but I didn't platinum any of them when I changed the hd to 1 tera corrupted my saves ... I wanted platinum of them without replaying .... it's possible I only have ps4

I have 3 games finished but I didn't platinum any of them when I changed the hd to 1 tera corrupted my saves ... I wanted platinum of them without replaying .... it's possible I only have ps4

read the description. my save is a platinum save.

Thank You 👍

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden links.

more info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

Re: A Plague Tale: Innocence » 𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋 « [CUSA11032] [CUSA10812]

Update

☞︎ In case you don't own the PS4 version, you can use the free weekend bugged version to upload the save. Although it doesn't pop trophies on PS4, you can use it to insta plat on the PS5 Plus version.
Method by Salamanca307 (tested in April 2022) ☜︎

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « A Plague Tale: Innocence Complete Save Set [CUSA11032|CUSA10

understand new gen and new trophies. but damn click bait af.. shoulda assumed it was only for new gen. btw fan of some work Raging

did u mean insta plat on ps5 as well though for your other worlds? lol got 1 trophy.

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « A Plague Tale: Innocence Complete Save Set [CUSA11032|CUSA10

understand new gen and new trophies. but damn click bait af.. shoulda assumed it was only for new gen. btw fan of some work Raging

did u mean insta plat on ps5 as well though for your other worlds? lol got 1 trophy.

You shouldn't have tried to insta plat on PS4 then. I never said it was possible.

Update

☞︎ In case you don't own the PS4 version, you can use the free weekend bugged version to upload the save. Although it doesn't pop trophies on PS4, you can use it to insta plat on the PS5 Plus version.
Method by Salamanca307 (tested in April 2022) ☜︎

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by "free weekend bugged version"? I don't have the PS4 version and only version I can obtain is the trial PS4 one.

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by "free weekend bugged version"? I don't have the PS4 version and only version I can obtain is the trial PS4 one.

you can use the free version to upload your data to the cloud on the main menu, since you don't need to actually play the game.

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered already, but I was a bit confused and didn't see anything specifically in the readme. If I load up the 100% save, does it have loading points for each chapter so I can go through the game with proper time stamps? Or once I load does it just auto pop everything all at once? The save set appears to only have 5 specific saves. Thanks.

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered already, but I was a bit confused and didn't see anything specifically in the readme. If I load up the 100% save, does it have loading points for each chapter so I can go through the game with proper time stamps? Or once I load does it just auto pop everything all at once? The save set appears to only have 5 specific saves. Thanks.

you shouldn't use the platinum save if you're looking for legit time stamps
that's what the set is for

you shouldn't use the platinum save if you're looking for legit time stamps
that's what the set is for

Ok. I see the save set you provided but it says it's EU. The US save set doesn't seem to have all 30 files. Are the EU versions cross compatible with US? I know how to Resign using SaveWizard but don't remember there being a change region option.

Ok. I see the save set you provided but it says it's EU. The US save set doesn't seem to have all 30 files. Are the EU versions cross compatible with US? I know how to Resign using SaveWizard but don't remember there being a change region option.

they're different saves. this game doesn't have support on save wizard.