• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU ,ALIENS DARK DESCENT CUSA34370 NIGHTMARE MODE COMPLETE, NO CAN HEAR THEM SCREAM, STORY TROPHYS

Re: ALIENS DARK DESCENT CUSA34370

yeah if i can get the nightmare mode trophy i can do the perfect organism again it's not hard with the auto save's on some missions. not all , but it's help a lot

It would be nice if you started with the "No One Can Hear Them Scream" too. If you start this, you'll definitely be finished at the same time as I am now in nightmare mode. So far I have collected all the datapads again and also completed all the optional objectives. And in this mode it's a real nightmare 🤣 it took me 3 hours for mission 7 🤣

me i need to finish speed run / speed traps / long jump on the map and i have done with need for speed unbound but it's take some time to finish it. if you want i can help you in some share to play in exchange. it's going to take me over 30 hours for doing aliens dark descent on the trophy you want.

me i need to finish speed run / speed traps / long jump on the map and i have done with need for speed unbound but it's take some time to finish it. if you want i can help you in some share to play in exchange. it's going to take me over 30 hours for doing aliens dark descent on the trophy you want.

I did it. somehow I did it

Re: ALIENS DARK DESCENT CUSA34370 NIGHTMARE MODE COMPLETE AND STORY SAVE FOR TROPHYS

thank you very much for your save with nightmare complete i got all the trophies difficulty , i have finished need for speed unbound , do you want i doing No One Can Hear Them Scream again? you think i can delete all the saves and doing again , if i have allready the trophy one 2nd playtrough No One Can Hear Them Scream dont lock the trophy?

Re: ALIENS DARK DESCENT CUSA34370 NIGHTMARE MODE COMPLETE AND STORY SAVE FOR TROPHYS

thank you very much for your save with nightmare complete i got all the trophies difficulty , i have finished need for speed unbound , do you want i doing No One Can Hear Them Scream again? you think i can delete all the saves and doing again , if i have allready the trophy one 2nd playtrough No One Can Hear Them Scream dont lock the trophy?

yes, that would be really nice of you. yes, you can. Just do story mode and no one will hear you scream. I'm also missing the trophy with the Marine whose limbs have to be amputated.

i am on mission 2 No One Can Hear Them Scream , i got a bug at the prologue but with auto save i have continue the begining , i hope there is no more bugs , and i hope too if i finish it again people can use it , because i have the trophy , i deleted all the files before starting again No One Can Hear Them Scream but it's strange my save is over 45 mo space i found that really big for one auto save in the ship...

i am on mission 2 No One Can Hear Them Scream , i got a bug at the prologue but with auto save i have continue the begining , i hope there is no more bugs , and i hope too if i finish it again people can use it , because i have the trophy , i deleted all the files before starting again No One Can Hear Them Scream but it's strange my save is over 45 mo space i found that really big for one auto save in the ship...

no one can hear them scream, is now the only trophy I'm missing. I got the trophy with the two amputated limbs in the first run and I didn't even notice.🤣

No One Can Hear Them Scream I am at olduva mines ( 1 mission before xeno city) i think tommorow it's done for i can share the link for people try it.

Update! Nightmare mode. scroll down...

I just uploaded this one save before the start of the mission "Olduvai Dig Site". in missions 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, I collected every datapad. so I'm assuming that only those 8 datapads in Olduvai Dig Site and the 4 datapads in Xeno-City are missing

The save is before the mission "Olduvai Dig Site" There are 8 datapads and also a queen. The last queen... it's the mission before the xeno city. Immediately afterwards and without returning to Otago, we go straight to the xeno city where there are 4 more datapads. There are no more missable datapads, because the 8 datapads in "Olduvai Dig Site" cannot be missed and the 4 datapads in the Xeno-City are very easy to get

Before the final mission. there are still 4 days left.
it's the story mode. In the last mission you can find the last remaining Datapads, they cannot be missed.

The following trophies can be earned.

Regicide
Kill every Queen during a campaign.

Heavy steps
Lure a Queen into a Mine.

Colonial Barrels
Kill an enemy by using an explosive barrel.

Damn Dude, You Gotta Lose Some Weight!
Secure an unconscious marine.

Omelette Du Fromage
Destroy 4 eggs with one grenade or an RPG shot.

Recouped Investment
Have one Sentry kill at least 10 aliens.

Stuff Of Nightmares
Save a Marine from being incubated.

This Was No Papercut
Save a marine from dying of Bleeding.

Keep 'Em Coming
Kill every Alien of a Massive Onslaught.

Snatched Out
Prevent a marine from being Abducted.

The True Experience
In any mission, complete at least one objective with only one marine in the squad.

The Shrink Hates Me
Remove a Trait from a marine.

Call Me Snake
Kill an enemy before they detect the squad.

Perfect Enhancements
During a campaign, unlock every Xeno Tech.

People Person
During a campaign, secure 5 survivors.

Flawless Victory
Keep all of your marines alive during a campaign.

Archivist
Gather all datapads.

LAST MISSION FOR STORY TROPHYS

Nightmare mode complete. 100% all datapads, all side missions completed and all Marines alive.
Last save point in the xeno city before the end of the game.
Just keep running and escaping until the end.

Aliens Dark Descent Nightmare

Perfect Organism
Finish the game on "No One Can Hear Them Scream" mode.
Last save point in the xeno city before the end of the game.
Just keep running and escaping until the end.

Aliens Dark Descent Perfect Organism Trophy Mode No One Can Hear Them Scream

Can you make a US version of the save please?

Hi, would it be possible to upload your Nightmare save on the Otago, just before mission launch?
It looks like the file system is in two parts or something, and Save Wizard can only access the Otago portion of the save and not on mission. Trying to re-region mission saves doesn't seem to work at all, but the Otago save you made does.
Thank you.

Hi, would it be possible to upload your Nightmare save on the Otago, just before mission launch?
It looks like the file system is in two parts or something, and Save Wizard can only access the Otago portion of the save and not on mission. Trying to re-region mission saves doesn't seem to work at all, but the Otago save you made does.
Thank you.

this is the save before the last mission "Olduvai Dig Site" difficulty nightmare.

Aliens Dark Descent Nightmare before Last Mission Olduvai Dig Site