• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP ONLY PS4 (CUSA14275) (CUSA14253) + DLC

Re: BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP PS4 (CUSA14275) (CUSA14253) + DLC

thank you for your great save helped me 100% game on PS4 , i search one player same me with savewizard and millions of supply tons of card's trauma restore life +15 because i try solo legit for unlock the PS5 trophy dlc no hope , but solo i cant use one continue and the trauma card at same time please help me to recover my life if you want to help send me a private message and i give my name ON PS4 for help me.

Or i search a player just want to duo it with me and with savewizard for the trophy playstation 5. i know a very good deck to use , but i am always die ing in mission 3 for start mission 4 with only 47 life.

the trauma life and corruptor card's are really a pain in no hope dlc...

friend this was an extreme work and unfortunately for unknown reasons it was not possible to sync on ps5, and there were many attempts, so there is no prediction of attempts on ps5, I'm sorry about that bro.

i think because progress is registered to online.

it's a fun and cool game but too hard on no hope , in past nightmare very hard but now can be win with public players i hope they open in future public search quickplay.

Because it's rare to found one party who can win nightmare difficulty , but you can found very good people and i am sure if they open to quickplay you can win no hope on playstation 5.

the trauma life and cards corruptor is the problem on no hope.

i think because progress is registered to online.

it's a fun and cool game but too hard on no hope , in past nightmare very hard but now can be win with public players i hope they open in future public search quickplay.

Because it's rare to found one party who can win nightmare difficulty , but you can found very good people and i am sure if they open to quickplay you can win no hope on playstation 5.

the trauma life and cards corruptor is the problem on no hope.

I know bro that this is really something complicated and that's why hardly anyone will take sides so I think most will have to settle for ps4 platinum and dlc lol

there is a glitch for have unlimited medi kit and grenades launch , it's how i win my trophy playstation 5 no hope act 5 , all you need is a friend use doc apprentice magician and IA ASSIT card's ( 2 card's have a luck of 5% to gain the item and 10% on the next's ) if your friend trow the grenade and medikit to the ground and pick up again +25 times when start the mission he can trow unlimited grenades and use unlimited medi kit , i used a t5 build for help kill the aoe monster's , but i am really not the best on this game , my friend have do all the work.

But try use it before they nerf it. i think they nerf soon the unlimited health and t5 glitch.

but i got the trophy PS5 this way.

there is a glitch for have unlimited medi kit and grenades launch , it's how i win my trophy playstation 5 no hope act 5 , all you need is a friend use doc apprentice magician and IA ASSIT card's ( 2 card's have a luck of 5% to gain the item and 10% on the next's ) if your friend trow the grenade and medikit to the ground and pick up again +25 times when start the mission he can trow unlimited grenades and use unlimited medi kit , i used a t5 build for help kill the aoe monster's , but i am really not the best on this game , my friend have do all the work.

But try use it before they nerf it. i think they nerf soon the unlimited health and t5 glitch.

but i got the trophy PS5 this way.

thanks for the tip friend

hey man, thx for the share. I have a question. If i use this save to autopop the ps4 version, is there an ingame possibilty to upload the save and also autopop the ps5 version?