• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348/49/50/ 51

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Plat Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348 +

I was able to download, resign and covert the ps4 save to my ps5. I can see all the save files and play them but no trophies popped. Did I miss a step?

Did you convert said save into the PS5 version? That's the main part. Using this save on the PS4 version won't do anything.

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Plat Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348 +

Did you convert said save into the PS5 version? That's the main part. Using this save on the PS4 version won't do anything.

Thank you for the reply.

I don't have the ps4 version, only the ps5. I can see the save files listed in the ps4 save storage and ps5 save storage on my HDD, I went into the game and save converted and it was successful because I can see all of the saves there and I can load and play them all, just no trophies popped when it was converted.

Edit: I figured it out. There were two files that both needed resigned and I only did the one. Once I resigned the second piece (systemdata) and converted again, they all popped.

Thank you!

Last edited:

yah no your save does not work i downlaoded it to my flash drive and then put it in my ps5 and nothing pops up

It does work. You either did not:

a) resigned the save properly (you need to resign both files inside the save)

or

b) tried the save on the PS4 version (no trophies pop in the PS4 version with this save)

or

c) did not press "Convert Save Data" in the main menu of the PS5 version.

I can't tell, from your posts, whether you resigned the saves before copying them to your flash drive. If you did not, know that you need Save Wizard to make these work. There are two links below:

How To Use Game Saves + How To Buy Save Wizard

FAQ & Troubleshooting Thread

OK I HAVE SAVE WIZARD AND IT STIL WONT LET ME APPLY THE SAVE THE US SAVE AND MY PSN WONT DAMN POP UP EITHER

OK I HAVE SAVE WIZARD AND IT STIL WONT LET ME APPLY THE SAVE THE US SAVE AND MY PSN WONT DAMN POP UP EITHER

Download the US save from the first page.

Load up save wizard

Resign The US Save With You ID/PSN Tag

Transfer USB To PS5

Load Up FFCC And Select Convert Save Data

Continue The Game And It Pops!

Hello,

I’ve tried both save but it doesn’t work for me …

I live in South Korea and I bought my game there, maybe it’s the problem ? Thanks to help me please :) I’ve finished my game but I want the plat :D

Thanks !

Hello,

I live in South Korea and I bought my game there, maybe it’s the problem ? Thanks to help me please :) I’ve finished my game but I want the plat :D

Thanks !

That's because you have the Asia Version probably. If you upload your Save i can re region it

Hi,

I downloaded both saves and was able to resign it. However, I can't seem to reregion it.

Can you help reregion it to ASIA version?

I uploaded my savefile I hope it helps. CUSA31351

Thank you so much!

Hi,

I downloaded both saves and was able to resign it. However, I can't seem to reregion it.

Can you help reregion it to ASIA version?

I uploaded my savefile I hope it helps. CUSA31351

Thank you so much!

Hello,

Thanks !

Asian region save added. Thanks for the sample save.

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348 + 49 +

may i ask for help how to kill minerva?
I'm using your saves (thanks) but still I can't

I followed this guide: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Minerva Boss Guide

the last saveslot or the saveslot above that should have the loadout i used to defeat her, Minerva should also be the only mission left to do on that slot. The loadout on that slot is not exactly like in the guide, but close to that. Most importantly is to stealing the x99 Phoenix Down from Minerva at the beginning of the fight.

Can you help with the CUSA31350 JP version?
this is sample save:
CUSA31350

Thanks for the sample, added JP platinum save to the start post.