• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348/49/50/ 51

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348/49/50/

Hey do you know remember if one of these saves can get use the genji equipment trophy?

Edit: Nvm, got it, last save by selling a bunch of stuff and buying the helm from the online shade shop

Last edited:
Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) CUSA31348/49/50/

I cannot beat Minerva, it's aggravating, I die from literally everything she does. Use phx downs but I get her to half health and she one shots me again when I get up before I can even use another phx down.... I absolutely despise this fight sooooo much

Edit: got it finally, what I did was I used I unequipped all accessories and materia, take the save to save wizard and apply all materia, max sp and max gil, load the save, equip genji armor, shield, gloves and ziedrich. Gil toss, sp master and whatever else gives you maxed stats but maxed out all materia and fuse materia till you completely max out health, spr, atk and vit. Start fight and keep using gil toss and she dies in less then 5 mins, didn't die or take any damage at all during the fight.

Last edited:
Last edited:

problem is now i did this shit and all the ps5 popped but my ps4 version looks with only 50% so it looks fake as fuck lmao

i cant be bothered with nonsense anymore, i wont even try to do the ps4 unless someone makes a platinum save WITHOUT dlc

even then is gon look fake as hell with the times lmao

problem is now i did this shit and all the ps5 popped but my ps4 version looks with only 50% so it looks fake as fuck lmao

i cant be bothered with nonsense anymore, i wont even try to do the ps4 unless someone makes a platinum save WITHOUT dlc

even then is gon look fake as hell with the times lmao

Yes, the post does say it is an instant plat if used on PS5. I'm sorry that's not what you were expecting. If you decide to keep using Save Wizard for other saves, know that using the saves folks call "platinum saves" do not necessarily pop your own platinum (this has confused some people in the past). It means that the save was made after the person who made the save popped their own platinum trophy, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything about your plat. To find out what any particular save does for your trophies, sometimes the post will say, sometimes the comments are helpful as people post their own experiences, or sometimes it can help to test it out on a second "tester" account (if you purchased the version of Save Wizard that allows for more than one profile).

If you care about legit trophy order, often the most helpful thing are save sets, platinum save sets (as distinct from platinum saves), 100 percent save sets and the like. Those are collections of individual saves which can be used to pop individual trophies, which gives you greater control over trophy order. Also, starter saves can be used to get a good jump start on the game. I looked to see if there was anything good for this game but like you say, it looks like they were all made with the pre-order DLC.

I don't suppose this game supports transferring back from PS5 to PS4? Either way, best of luck to you.

it is what is is

yeah i knew it was autopop for ps5, i used it cause the other guy who made savesets for ps4 is with dlc which is useless for most people without it.

I'll simply hide the ps4 version trophies lmao

it is what is is

yeah i knew it was autopop for ps5, i used it cause the other guy who made savesets for ps4 is with dlc which is useless for most people without it.

I'll simply hide the ps4 version trophies lmao

Here's one thing that you can try with the PS4 trophies but it ONLY works if those trophies have not yet been synced. (I wish I remembered to mention this yesterday.) If the PS4/PS5 has been online at all with the game running, the trophies sync to the PSN network, or if you manually sync them (from the console's dashboard) then obviously that too will sync them. But if neither of those two things have happened, you can delete your user profile (your account) from your console. Note that it will delete ALL of your un-synced trophies from the console, plus screenshots, videos, saves too (I think). Before you do that, please make absolutely sure to back up all of your saves on the console onto a USB stick -- I think you can back up screenshots too if you care about them. After you've deleted your profile, you can add it right back to your console by signing in (online) from your console. Then put your saves back on it. Games should still be there. Un-synced trophies should not be.

Not sure if I mentioned, but if you have the version of Save Wizard that allows for multiple profile slots, one thing I sometimes recommend to folks who care about trophy order: Create a second account on your PS4/PS5. Set up that second account for your second profile on Save Wizard, as a "tester" slot. When you want to try out a save around here but you're not 100% sure how it might work on your own account in terms of trophies, resign it to your tester account. Fire up the save on the second account you created and see what trophies do/don't pop, and how, without it being on the account you care about. It's more time-consuming, but it can be worth it sometimes.

There is anything obtainable from this save or is just for a new game plus?
DMW trophy: Its all there, 100% but nothing happens when i open the menu.
Mail reader: When i open a save with a email to be received nothing happens also.

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion Platinum Save (INSTANT PLAT ON PS5) [CUSA31

Added US Platinum save to the starting post. Thanks for the us save.

You're a God among men. While I appreciate this site for providing a lot of saves and stuff, it honestly seems like over 80% of them are EU region and very few people seem to put US region saves so I have to re-region them myself, if there's a save set with a lot of different save files it gets really time consuming

In response to the guy who was worried about PS5 trophies appearing as complete before PS4 ones, are people really looking that closely at your trophies? I honestly don't even look at the trophies of people on my friend's list.

Last edited:
lKEg7wj.jpg

Here is my platinum save for this beautiful game. I don't know if the platinum pops instant on PS4, but if you copy this save onto your PS5, then you only need to start the PS5 version of this game, and in the main menu press Convert Save Data. All trophies will pop in the PS5 version after the save conversion.

DOWNLOAD :

CUSA31349.EU.plat.save

CUSA31348.US.plat.save

CUSA31351.AS.plat.save

CUSA31350.JP.plat.save

If you need help with trophies in general for this game, visit:

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Hi mate, first of all thanks for your hard work.

Can I ask you to do a fresh save at the very start of the game with the save wizard cheats for max level, all materia and max consumables for those who only have the ps5 version but want to play the game legit but without any strugle? I am looking for the EU version (CUSA31349).

Thanks in adavance, have a good one.

Hi mate, first of all thanks for your hard work.

Can I ask you to do a fresh save at the very start of the game with the save wizard cheats for max level, all materia and max consumables for those who only have the ps5 version but want to play the game legit but without any strugle? I am looking for the EU version (CUSA31349).

Thanks in adavance, have a good one.

Unfortunately i don't have access to the game at the moment. Maybe someone else can help out.