• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dying Light 2: Stay Human Platinum 100% Save Set [CUSA12555]

Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human Platinum Save Set [CUSA12555] update

this upload ultramarathon not works has only 48 hour the game impossible for this trophy need 160 hous i to much times and nothing

No need for any 160 hours. Maximum 19 hours with activated super run and the trophy drops. These saves were already checked on 8 accounts and everything was fine, they just took a step and the trophy will fall out. But due to game glitches, it may not fall out. I still can't knock out Don Quixote and save 50 residents. Although on another account they fell out immediately. Waiting for patch 1.07

The Don Quixote v3 save finally works!(I died and did the windmill and it pop) And Ultramarathon v3 too! ( I took a step forward and it pop)
Thank you so much! Now left with the help 50 survivors, for some reason it's not popping up for me.

The Don Quixote v3 save finally works!(I died and did the windmill and it pop) And Ultramarathon v3 too! ( I took a step forward and it pop)
Thank you so much! Now left with the help 50 survivors, for some reason it's not popping up for me.

50 survivors don’t want to drop out, I’ve probably already made about 70 of them and the trophy doesn’t fall :( If I succeed, I’ll post it here. I tried to take other people’s saves from the site, but nothing falls out there either.

HI:catjam:

Platinum 100% Save Set [CUSA12555] (Dying Light 2 Map | Map Genie)

Tube Map - 1 SAINT PAUL ISLAND
Revenants - 1 SAINT PAUL ISLAND
Ban Hammer - 1 GARRISON
Municipal Services - 1 SAINT PAUL ISLAND
Fit as a Fiddle - 10
Ironheart - 10
Can't You Read the Signs? - 1 SAINT PAUL ISLAND
Find Anything Interesting? - 1 SAINT PAUL ISLAND
Terminal Headache ~ 10
Don't Look Up ~ 10
Get the Point? ~ 10
Modder - ou can simply take off and put on the jewelry (if you have a pre-order, then one will already be in the cache) - just hold and wait, take off and put on the same jewelry 50 times.
It Wasn't That Hard, Was It?
Tickets, Please!
Flag Burning
Who Wants To Be a... - Sell ​​out of the bag
Man On a Mission - Turn in the quest and go to the Bakery and talk to three characters there with a rewind in a couple of days.

Dying Light 2 v1.06

True Nightrunner - 1 and 6 left to go

True Nightrunner

Thx darkbasic and prophetic_chaosLink

Street Art Aficionado - 56 Worth the label
Collect the last

Audiophile - Complete the quest
Audiophile and Graffiti

Archivist
continue game

Memento #105: Safe Code — Absolute zero [*F] (459)
[OPEN WORLD]
Found behind the counter of a restaurant/diner. Opens a safe in the back room.

View attachment 551
View attachment 552

Archivist

Problem with dropping trophies. Waiting for update to 1.07 or try offline

Ultramarathon - run 5 meters

Ultramarathon v3

Don Quixote (PROBLEM)

Don QuixoteV3

A Friend in Need... - 49/50 Save 1 Survivor or Soul. Tested on multiple accounts and the trophy drops immediately.

A Friend in Need

Press to the left and fly on a broomstick and quickly collect everything. the character is not broken.

Hey,
I saved 9 survivors, with your save (A Friend in Need). But I still don't have the trophy...
Has anyone here achieved the trophy?
If so, how many survivors did you save, to pop this trophy, please?
Thank you.

(sorry for my bad English)

Hey,
I saved 9 survivors, with your save (A Friend in Need). But I still don't have the trophy...
Has anyone here achieved the trophy?
If so, how many survivors did you save, to pop this trophy, please?
Thank you.

(sorry for my bad English)

Zerobbox - he got it too. In general, there are 1 more survivors / peacekeeper left in the save and the trophy drops out.