• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dying Light 2: Stay Human Platinum 100% Save Set [CUSA12555]

Zerobbox - he got it too. In general, there are 1 more survivors / peacekeeper left in the save and the trophy drops out.

Really weird I'm at 11 survivors saved (with your save), and still nothing...
You tell me that with your save, you just have to save just 1, right?
Because, you mention (in your post), that it takes about 10, right?
Or I don't understand....

Really weird I'm at 11 survivors saved (with your save), and still nothing...
You tell me that with your save, you just have to save just 1, right?
Because, you mention (in your post), that it takes about 10, right?
Or I don't understand....

I re-uploaded a new save a long time ago

A Friend in Need... - 49/50 Save 1 Survivor or Soul. Tested on multiple accounts and the trophy drops immediately.

I re-uploaded a new save a long time ago

A Friend in Need... - 49/50 Save 1 Survivor or Soul. Tested on multiple accounts and the trophy drops immediately.

HOOOOOO.....
Its good !!!!!!
I saved just 1 survivor and the trophy fell
Thank you very much, sorry I had not seen the good save....
Thanks to you I finally unlocked the platinum:pbjt:
Thank you very much, and sorry for all my messages:facepalm:

Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human Save Set {CUSA12555}

This one didn't work for me either. I also used this save to activate the remaining windmills and Don Quixote trophy didn't pop either.

There is a temporary solution to the problem.

You need a friend with a broom to do it (for those who don’t know, google the game has a broom for flying).

Delete the saves from the console completely and start a new game (if you don’t delete it, you will have an additional save that you don’t need) and go until the opening of the network game.
Call a friend and he quickly flies through all the points and you teleport behind him.
Be sure to start from the neighboring city right away, otherwise there will be problems with windmills where there should be security, but since the game is at the start, there will be no security and you can immediately capture it. And already capture the last ones near the starting city. And do not forget to make a copy of the save before the last windmill.

The chance of dropping a trophy is 70% out of 100%.

Bonsoir RABIRUS,
je te remercie pour tes sauvegardes sa m'a beaucoup aider j'ai pu obtenir le platine.
un grand merci =)
j'ai tester et sa a bien fonctionné:
ARCHIVISTE
AUDIOPHILE
ULTRAMARATHON
UN AMI DANS LE BESOIN

Got the collectibles trophies! Thank you.
Also the Can't you read the signs trophy doesn't pop up

EDIT: Patch 3 should allow you to get the "Can't you read the signs" trophy. Finally got the platinum. Thank you RABiRUS

Last edited:
Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human Save Set {CUSA12555}

saves sometimes work on PS5, but not on PS4. I didn’t get the Observatory trophy there and on PS5 it fell out without problems.

What save for the windmills there are 2 on that post?? and how do you do all 17 in one sitting if all but 1 is available? this ones giving me the most issues. I platinumed the ps5 version but im playing the ps4 version on ps5. I dont know if this makes any difference

I re regioned the big save that helps unlock all of those other trophies.. the v1.0.6 the ONLY trophy i cant get that i didnt have was the windmill trophy. apparently you have to do all of the windmills in the same sequence. ive tried the stand alone save thats on here, and the v106 and still nothing. its the only trophy i need. Im on the ps4 version using the ps5. where can i get a save where ALL of the windmills are incompleted???

Last edited: