• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Elden Ring Codes & Resources

"Every time I try to add a quick code the Save Wizard crashes. Literally i just closes. Im using all the updates on a MAC version. I open the quick mode, then right click on the "Character slot" to add a cheat I enter the top line for the name, nothing in the middle line, and I add the codes on this page, then I click "okay".... save wizard completely closes. Any ideas? Wan I open it back up... there is no code in there."

I'm currently having this exact issue. Did you ever figure it out?

If it was on windows I'd understand, but on Mac it's really hard to crash like these.
I'll try myself when I get home.
Just check if the code isn't too long (like 80+ lines), my wizard tend to crash when I'm applying (or trying to) too long codes in Nioh 2.

can you make a code for 999 lord runes the properties of the new update made you can not have 9999 in the inventory or it will not go online and you can not be summoned so can someone figure out the exact value of what you can have and the amount without being banned offline

Hi folks. From what I've seen so far you can max out any stackable items with the quick codes and IDs posted here and in the Google sheet. Anything aside from arrows and bolts as those have a different format in the Google sheet and are filed under the equipment category. Can anyone tell me how to create quick codes for those?

Last edited:
Whats a hex? and can you make a quick code that changes my lvl to 713

713 in hex would be 000002C9
just use your windows programing calculator to view this

from his given code example the highest you could get is LVL 255

howver the code seems wrong acroding the template given
it would have been

Code:
08000060 000000XX

since the XX indicate its a 1 byte write

or if it was a 4 byte write then any level would be possible

Code:
28000060 XXXXXXXX

& I assume you use with SW character slot selector? @Mrhoofer
since you are speicifing offset from pointer + 96 bytes?
or did you mean +96 bytes from 00 (start of the fiile)
then it would be

Code:
20000060 XXXXXXXX

you got to fully clarify when you post codes
as some people may jsut copy the template as is and expect it to work, which it wont in this case since there is no pointer set prior..

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to swap the item with gestures?
I tested it with 00B0, but it goes in the inventory!
Example:
88010006 0000540B
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
482300B0 00000000
but it goes to inventory and not usable
i know that most of the items are 00B0, ashes are 03B0, But I don't know anything about the rest and I couldn't find anything
does anyone know how to swap?