• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Elden Ring MULE SAVE

jkwon24

Getting Known
November 15, 2020
Here's my personal Elden Ring Save!

Just under 160 hours of total play time. I'm at end game already. All you have to do is go to the grace in the Roundtable Hold and start a new playthrough. I've got a lot of good stuff on this save, including some very rare items.

[REMINDER]
PLEASE STAY OFFLINE. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FLAGGED AND POTENTIALLY BANNED. DON'T RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS BY GOING ONLINE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

link: https://mega.nz/folder/dF8AVC4A#N0oLiLkgthr7koHjG57wlg

What's on this save:

-Level 713 character (max)

-All stats max at level 99

-Max almost every item (I think)

-Modded stats (hp, fp, stamina)

-Almost all weapons + maxed out +25 and +10 (there's a lot of weapons, so let me know if I missed anything)

-Almost all armor pieces (again, there's a lot, so let me know if I missed any)

-3 character customization presets. You can change them, delete them, use them, or whatever you want. First one is supposed to represent Ciri from Witcher 3. Second is
supposed to be Radagon, which is my favorite boss fight. Last character is modeled after a customization made by a Korean fellow. She's really hot and looks like a K-pop star. Here's the link where I got it from:
커스터마이징 재공유 합니다. | 프롬 소프트웨어 루리웹

The max level is something that you cannot revert, so sorry about that. However, if you want to play without modded hp/fp/stamina, I suggest using the "Grafted
Great Sword" ability and rest at the nearest grace. This will revert your health, magic, and stamina back to the in game maximum (however much that is for level 99 stats).

~~Extra goody!!!~~

If anyone's interested, I have a pair of Fia's DEATHBED SMALLS on this save. For those who know, it's cut content, and had to be modded into the game (codes and other complicated stuff). For those who don't know, the Deathbed Smalls is a piece of armor which is supposed to be these fancy looking panties that Fia's model actually wears in game. Game files suggest that these were originally obtainable, but was cut in the final release. I managed to mod it into my save file, and it is extremely rare.

I hope you guys enjoy this save! Please let me know if I'm missing anything, or if you guys want me to add something to the save!

Last edited by a staff member:
Re: Elden Ring MODDED MULE SAVE

great save, do you have any of em that has all graces?

Sorry I don't. I've already started a new play through with this very save. I'll try working on that and try to keep you updated. BTW it's gonna be a little unconventional because all graces require defeating basically all the main story bosses, which kinda ruins the point of the run. Also iirc some graces at Leyndell Capital become unavailable once the Erd Tree is burned.

Do you have the same exact save without the modded stats and a save which I can transfer over to PS%

I wrote in the .txt directions on how to unmod your stats. Equip the "grafted greatsword" and use its ability. Then rest at the nearest site of grace, and your stats should all be reverted to normal (normal hp, fp, stam). If youre talking about leveling stats (like vigor, dex, int, faith, etc.), unfortunately there's no way to revert them back. The character is locked at level 713.

Elden Ring offers a free next-gen console upgrade. I dont have a ps5, but in my knowledge you should be able to transfer a ps4 save into ps5 once you launch the game on your ps5 system. You should be given an option to convert your ps4 save data into ps5 version.
Refer to this: Elden Ring PS4 to PS5 Save Data Transfer Guide Progress Sync

Thank you for sharing this save but i will try and unmod it as i dont want to get banned

You're free to do as you please. Just a heads up that if you plan on using this save, there's still a chance of a ban regardless of unmodding the stats. I have tested this save on several different systems (all ps4), and still got the warning for "tampering with game files". Please be careful and use at your own risk.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is true, but I've heard from other forums that FromSoftware server teams run an inventory every so often. Since this save has Fia's Deathbed Smalls armor equipment, you could get flagged for owning what is essentially cut content and only accessible via cheat engines. If you want to be extra safe, I'd recommend dropping them.

You're free to do as you please. Just a heads up that if you plan on using this save, there's still a chance of a ban regardless of unmodding the stats. I have tested this save on several different systems (all ps4), and still got the warning for "tampering with game files". Please be careful and use at your own risk.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is true, but I've heard from other forums that FromSoftware server teams run an inventory every so often. Since this save has Fia's Deathbed Smalls armor equipment, you could get flagged for owning what is essentially cut content and only accessible via cheat engines. If you want to be extra safe, I'd recommend dropping them.

Thanks for your reply and good advice as this is my first play through that im really enjoying despite the game being hard to get through i appreciate what you have said and thank you again

Thanks for your reply and good advice as this is my first play through that im really enjoying despite the game being hard to get through i appreciate what you have said and thank you again

My pleasure. I feel the same way. Elden Ring is undoubtedly one of my favorite games ever, but the difficulty is not something I can overcome. I want to help as many people who feel the same way to enjoy the game as much as they can.

Just a question can anyone summon this character? i was trying to pull everything off onto a different account to avoid the ban but I cant summon as a level 1 even with password, any ideas?

Edit: got it working, It wasnt an issue with the save for some reason i couldnt see any summon signs reset router and both systems and it works again

Last edited:

Just a question can anyone summon this character? i was trying to pull everything off onto a different account to avoid the ban but I cant summon as a level 1 even with password, any ideas?

Edit: got it working, It wasnt an issue with the save for some reason i couldnt see any summon signs reset router and both systems and it works again

Glad you figured it out :pepehappy: