• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US final fantasy vii rebirth trophy saves

how people can use save from ps5? i have think it's impossible to resign it because no usb. it's new?

need to re region it for EU , omg if it's possible i am really too happy if it's happening this game is too crazy hard.

💗 cloelea's ff vii rebirth save & myself included both have 7 star hotel & vr combat mission saves as well. since theres no way to resign. you can only restore my files ps5 backup data to your ps5 console logining into cloelea's profile offline loading her ff vii rebirth save to see for yourselves. be advised when you restore ps5 backup data all games/psnprofiles on your ps5 will be deleted as well having to redownload again rewaiting hrs & hrs

Bruh 😂😂😂too much effort

tysm sergo. i had so much fun investing 160+ hrs of trophy grinding from this & without yuffies brumal atb spam & clouds aeroga build discoveries for the brutal & legendary bouts from optinoob. i can't imagine how else would i beat rulers of the outer worlds & bonds of friendship. ill include my chapter 12 rufus hard mode roll wind slash aeroga method as thats the majorities hardest hard mode boss.

bonds of friendship -

rulers of the outer worlds -

to be a hero -

rufus chapter 12 hard mode -

I would also like to know, I can contribute with my saves now I only play PS5 games.
I would also like to know, I can contribute with my saves now I only play PS5 games.

go to backup & restore on your ps5, click back up your ps5 detecting your usb drive & you can leave the check mark on saved data only. then click next & your back up save data will copy to your usb drive. after the process is done you can upload the file on mediafire, mega etc

pussycat692 I see you always doing very hard challenges congratulations , i think sony have locked the usb for people buy the ps plus suscribe , because if you dont buy it , you cant recover your saves. it's a thing for forcing people to buy it... really annoying. because i love to have a safe save for recover it. if i cant use the save maybe i try it later.​

• Love
Reactions: pussycat692

pussycat692 I see you always doing very hard challenges congratulations , i think sony have locked the usb for people buy the ps plus suscribe , because if you dont buy it , you cant recover your saves. it's a thing for forcing people to buy it... really annoying. because i love to have a safe save for recover it. if i cant use the save maybe i try it later.​

tysm inorioma, yep sony got so strict on usb save backups. since i don't have ps plus currently, im grateful sony still found a way to backup ps5 saves despite the long retranfer process & redownloading your games over & over after every recovery.

of hardy stock - load up save 05 & just exit mythril mine

over 133+gb of final fantasy vii rebirth backup saves because each file is 4.11 gbs

Attachments

• ffvii-rebirth-1.png
    ffvii-rebirth-1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • ffvii-rebirth-2.png
    ffvii-rebirth-2.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 15