• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.18) [CUSA11456]

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.09)

Ghost of Tsushima Legends 2.09 save

All ghost are 120 ki level, but im missing 2 cursed charms to unlock the second perk on ronin and hunter's charm

Resources and builds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXyrOBsjxQ&feature=youtu.be

READ THIS
Note: In order to overwrite your progress with this save, your last progress update must have been before than the last on this save wich were on September 06 of 2021 (I will update this when i get those cursed charms)
This save were tested on 3 diferent accounts and you will no longer need to start legends offline and the progress will save normally

This Save have all Iki island cosmetics unlocked incluiding Sugi's hat
CUSA11456

Amazing work Dead_Stranded!!! :catjam:

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.09)

Hi Dead_Stranded when will the next update be just curious? Also will you be getting more gear to 120Ki or just a single build? Per Legend?

done, and i only got gear to 120 when i find it useful, my ronin and my hunter doesn't need any changes and i think i found the perfect build for my assassin (for me) so i don't think i will get more gear to 120 so far

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.10)

i can't use this file (cusa11456)_(i have as cusa16972)
Is there anyone who can re-region?
I heard that it's possible to use ps5, but I only have ps4.
I can't find a way.

Last edited:

Really Thanks for the awesome save.

Any idea on how to unlock "Ultimate Truth" - Complete the Final Wave in Gold Survival?

Given the other trophies auto-pop - was hoping that this one would too.

Last edited:

I skimmed through most of this post and a few people asked about if you can get the dreaded Transcendence trophy with this save. Someone mentioned that you couldn't (they played all 3 chapters). I guess YMMV, because the trophy popped for me right when I entered Legends mode. Thank you!!!

I skimmed through most of this post and a few people asked about if you can get the dreaded Transcendence trophy with this save. Someone mentioned that you couldn't (they played all 3 chapters). I guess YMMV, because the trophy popped for me right when I entered Legends mode. Thank you!!!

Did you manage to unlock the Gold Survival trophy with this save or did you already have that one ?