• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.18) [CUSA11456]

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.10)

Hey bro, will this work on current version of the game or will I need a different save game ? I’m on a PS5, don’t own PS4 version of game .

Yes. Just use savewizard as usual to resign the save. Copy the PS4 save to the PS5. Launch the PS5 version and use the import save feature on the main menu of the game. Choose the resigned save. It will ask if you want to also import the Legends data, say yes. Bada Bing.

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.10)

If I transfer this re-signed save to PS5, will the legends progress carried over to my PS4 profile? I can't get a PS5 at the moment, but if this is working, I might ask my friend to help me out lol

Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.11)

Ghost of Tsushima Legends 2.11 save
All ghost in 120 ki, a bunch of new gear on 120 ki incluiding spirit kunai + bottle of liquid courage for each ghost and 100 purified currency (leave a comment on what gear would you want on 120 ki)

Hey friend. Is there an updated set of saves as of 10/26? Or is there a way I can use this save even though I played Legends last night?

Will this apply to the director's cut? Or does legends exist outside of that?

Or could I like start a new psn account, use this data, play a game, then resign it to my account and use it that way? Is that possible?

Last edited:
Re: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Save (Updated 2.11)

Ghost of Tsushima Legends 2.11 save

All ghost in 120 ki, a bunch of new gear on 120 ki incluiding spirit kunai + bottle of liquid courage for each ghost and 100 purified currency and replacing last breath with restorative rithym on my ronin build (leave a comment on what gear would you want on 120 ki)

Updated save:
Ghost of Tsushima - Legends save update - YouTube

My personal builds:

Ghost of Tsushima - Legends 120 KI Samurai build - YouTube

Ghost of Tsushima - Legends 120 KI Hunter build - YouTube

Ghost of Tsushima - Legends 120 KI Ronin build - YouTube

Ghost of Tsushima - Legends 120 KI Assassin build - YouTube

READ THIS
Note: In order to overwrite your progress with this save, your last progress update must have been before than the last on this save wich were on October 27 of 2021 (I will update the save each time i unlock one of the trials oufits)
This save were tested on 3 diferent accounts and you will no longer need to start legends offline and the progress will save normally

This Save have all available cosmetics unlocked
CUSA11456

So if you download the new update and look at your gear you can't overwrite? Or do you mean if you actually go and play ingame?