• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Granblue Fantasy Relink PS4 save

It's the save from this thread right here Granblue Fantasy Relink Platinum Archive [CUSA34766] completely different thread and I haven't seen any resigned US or EU Versions of this save.
The save file itself though originated from here Attention Required! | Cloudflare
A lot of people are trying to get this save re-regioned but no one is seemingly re-regioning it, which is unfortunate as I have seen people in this thread re-region other save files, if we could just get this save file re-regioned to US and EU (I really need US) we'd be golden, I've already got all the achievements on PC and have managed to get all but the Ultimate Trophy again on PS4/5, cause the save I used on PS had the Lyria Journal bull crap done to it.

Oh gotcha! Thanks for the heads up on that. In that case, hopefully someone can resign it without the cheats. I've seen some really good ones uploaded with good sigils and all the weapons, but they are ruined with the Save Wizard cheat. Fingers crossed for a save without em

this is the save i re-regioned before to us and eu. i haven't tested it myself but some people are saying they have already applied codes to the save and resigning/re-regioning the system data causes game to crash Granblue Fantasy Relink Platinum Archive [CUSA34766]

Well, that's a bummer. There were 2 real good saves but both do have all the trophies in the journal cheat. They are good for an endgame save though

My latest save took me extra 12h to make.
Except for the Proto weapons, I have maxed everything. Cause even if SW gives you all the mats, you still have to manually put your points in to your characters, manually level up your weapons, manually adding 99 needles to each weapon, and do all the Fate episodes.
I still had to roll for over 1500++ Sigils etc.
I started at 17:00 and finished the work at 3AM.
So anyway, here is a better and more advanced save that will save you A LOT of time not needing to do what I just did anymore.
It is an EU version.
PJ1980, do you think you can make a version for more regions and post them here or the main page so people can chose from?
It would be great.

Here is the latest more advanced and updated save:

CUSA32804

This is the best save for most of the trophies so far I can tell, it does not have the the journal cheat as well.

My latest save took me extra 12h to make.
Except for the Proto weapons, I have maxed everything. Cause even if SW gives you all the mats, you still have to manually put your points in to your characters, manually level up your weapons, manually adding 99 needles to each weapon, and do all the Fate episodes.
I still had to roll for over 1500++ Sigils etc.
I started at 17:00 and finished the work at 3AM.
So anyway, here is a better and more advanced save that will save you A LOT of time not needing to do what I just did anymore.
It is an EU version.
PJ1980, do you think you can make a version for more regions and post them here or the main page so people can chose from?
It would be great.

Here is the latest more advanced and updated save:

CUSA32804

Please update us your new saves Mr. Crash :) thanks!
If its pop up the ultimate trophy too it will be cool! Thanks.

And I decided to go through Ultimate Difficulty on my Original Save File (it was a bitch took 3 hours longer than Ultimate play through on the other save I was using) and got the Trophy, and then I converted the Save to my alt PSN Account and confirmed the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy did indeed pop after clearing the Bahamut fight on Chapter Ø on Ultimate.

So for anyone who needs that 1 last trophy for Ultimate Difficulty to get the platinum (Because people fucked up and used the Activate All Lyria Journal Trophies save wizard cheat) and have the US Version of the game here you guys are.

CUSA32803

So after you download and resign the save, go to chapter Ø and clear the last portion on Ultimate Difficulty, the Fight with Bahamut and wammo Ultimate Difficulty Trophy (And Platinum if this was the last trophy you needed)

Last edited:
And I decided to go through Ultimate Difficulty on my Original Save File (it was a bitch took 3 hours longer than Ultimate play through on the other save I was using) and got the Trophy, and then I converted the Save to my alt PSN Account and confirmed the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy did indeed pop after clearing the Bahamut fight on Chapter Ø on Ultimate.

So for anyone who needs that 1 last trophy for Ultimate Difficulty to get the platinum (Because people fucked up and used the Activate All Lyria Journal Trophies save wizard cheat) and have the US Version of the game here you guys are.

CUSA32803

So after you download and resign the save, go to chapter Ø and clear the last portion on Ultimate Difficulty, the Fight with Bahamut and wammo Ultimate Difficulty Trophy (And Platinum if this was the last trophy you needed)

Thank you very much!

CUSA32803

awesome! you are amazing, blessed you!

I figured if it's been 2+ weeks and no one has made a save for it, I'll do it myself and save everyone the hassle, hope this helps you and several other people, I just know I was getting annoyed that no one had a save for this. At least US Copies now have an option for this save.

It's really help me and the other, thank you very much, since i'm really bad at action games and really want to get Platinum of this game..
I'm very grateful to you..
God bless you brother!

I figured if it's been 2+ weeks and no one has made a save for it, I'll do it myself and save everyone the hassle, hope this helps you and several other people, I just know I was getting annoyed that no one had a save for this. At least US Copies now have an option for this save.

Thank you so much, I was actually working towards it but you beat me to it. So we do appreciate that!

hello you know how I can do for the trophy Reminiscence because I tested a save eu but a weapon is missing which and in dlc thank you in advance and it would be possible to have the save us in eu for the ultimate trophy that would be great thank you in advance bro

CUSA32803

Can anyone please convert this save to EU? You would make me so incredibly happy.