• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Granblue Fantasy Relink PS4 save

And I decided to go through Ultimate Difficulty on my Original Save File (it was a bitch took 3 hours longer than Ultimate play through on the other save I was using) and got the Trophy, and then I converted the Save to my alt PSN Account and confirmed the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy did indeed pop after clearing the Bahamut fight on Chapter Ø on Ultimate.

So for anyone who needs that 1 last trophy for Ultimate Difficulty to get the platinum (Because people fucked up and used the Activate All Lyria Journal Trophies save wizard cheat) and have the US Version of the game here you guys are.

CUSA32803

So after you download and resign the save, go to chapter Ø and clear the last portion on Ultimate Difficulty, the Fight with Bahamut and wammo Ultimate Difficulty Trophy (And Platinum if this was the last trophy you needed)

Thank you! Could anyone please please re-region to such as AS, JP, EU that would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Thank you, but sorry, this backup doesn't work with my Japanese version of the game, which is CUSA09005 ^^

Here is for CUSA09005
CUSA09005

Oh right, just a reminder, it's the one that's for "clearing the Bahamut fight on Chapter Ø on Ultimate" trophy (KennyVortex's save), not the one that contains max items, weapons, and characters.

And I decided to go through Ultimate Difficulty on my Original Save File (it was a bitch took 3 hours longer than Ultimate play through on the other save I was using) and got the Trophy, and then I converted the Save to my alt PSN Account and confirmed the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy did indeed pop after clearing the Bahamut fight on Chapter Ø on Ultimate.

So for anyone who needs that 1 last trophy for Ultimate Difficulty to get the platinum (Because people fucked up and used the Activate All Lyria Journal Trophies save wizard cheat) and have the US Version of the game here you guys are.

CUSA32803

So after you download and resign the save, go to chapter Ø and clear the last portion on Ultimate Difficulty, the Fight with Bahamut and wammo Ultimate Difficulty Trophy (And Platinum if this was the last trophy you needed)

It's because the Save Wizard team is blocking the access to Advanced Mode so we can't modify saves as we please.
I hate that. They sell a cheat app but they decide which games get to be added and/or have access to Advanced Mode.

Thank the idiots who do idiotic shit. The people who would mod their sigil levels and one-shot proto bahumat online are the reason there is no advanced mode.

They did it with Nioh and Diablo 3... people were literally completing max ranked rifts, 50+ rifts above everyone else with grey, blue, and yellow gear.

Save wizard is left alone by Sony because they keep the cheats away from online. Thank idiots who cant respect the whole "for offline use only" disclaimer.

You can. I resigned a Wo Long save before it was even added to the Save Wizard.
And I just did it with my Granblue Fantasy Relink save.
Click on Resign > Import and go to where the save is.
It has to be in the correct archive format for the SW to see it. .zip
I am also in search for modded (memory) GB: Relink save.
My save has (I belive) all the materials in the game so if anyone wants to modify it, let me know and I'll send it.
I want you to max everything, mats, level, weapons, characters,etc.
Everything.

Mind explaining how you resign without advanced mode when you need advanced mode to replaced the region code in the first line of the hex code?

thanks !

I am unable to resign the save with SaveWizard; it gives me an error message ^^

Thanks, but unable to re-sign using SW as well...

I don't know the problem, but maybe the fact that I've never used SW and only been doing re-sign and re-region using jailbreaked console is the problem.

I've already tried all the save in this thread and IMO the one that said that he only has 15 terminus weapons is the best save because it's the most advanced save without any of that 999 items cheat applied.

I don't know the problem, but maybe the fact that I've never used SW and only been doing re-sign and re-region using jailbreaked console is the problem.

I've already tried all the save in this thread and IMO the one that said that he only has 15 terminus weapons is the best save because it's the most advanced save without any of that 999 items cheat applied.

I see. Thank you for your response. I'll wait a bit longer if I can.^^