• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set (PS4/PS5)

Ei man faz um save set descente e mostra pra ele como se faz, o dele está escrito em andamento talvez vc n tenha visto isso ou só tá mostrando que ser sangue suga e n colaborar com coisa melhor e mais fácil, se liga se vc for bloqueado vc n suga mais nada entao tenha modos.

falou tudo rsrsrs

hey thanks. do you have the starter save?

working hard on it. currently decoding the arena medals.

ufvDcX1m.jpg

the save is incredible huge so will take a while.

Do you have or are planning a 100% completion savegame?

Thanks for your hard work

if you mean an ultimate save with every single thing done/completed, then yes. will be uploading this weekend.

Everything is done 100%. Collectibles 100% (all Survey Drones, all Black Boxes, all Relic Ruins, all Vista Points, all Signal Towers & all War Totems). All Datapoints (Audio, Hologram, Text, Glyph, RCC, Museum). All Side Quests & Errands done. Skill tree 100%. Pouch upgrades 100%. Have all Legendary weapons and armors. Have Kratos’ face paint (Easter Egg). Have all upgrade resources. Arena 100% completed. Map 100% unlocked (no clouds, even Far Zenith’s base). 100+ hours in game. Modded using Wizard’s Advanced Mode. Perfect starter save for New Game +, when it is released).

if you mean an ultimate save with every single thing done/completed, then yes. will be uploading this weekend.

Everything is done 100%. Collectibles 100% (all Survey Drones, all Black Boxes, all Relic Ruins, all Vista Points, all Signal Towers & all War Totems). All Datapoints (Audio, Hologram, Text, Glyph, RCC, Museum). All Side Quests & Errands done. Skill tree 100%. Pouch upgrades 100%. Have all Legendary weapons and armors. Have Kratos’ face paint (Easter Egg). Have all upgrade resources. Arena 100% completed. Map 100% unlocked (no clouds, even Far Zenith’s base). 100+ hours in game. Modded using Wizard’s Advanced Mode. Perfect starter save for New Game +, when it is released).

That's badass.

Obrigado pelo teu trabalho!

hey mnan great saves thank you. I have struggled to unlock some of the final trophies using the platinum save. These are:

- Picked up 5 Heavy Weapons
- Won 2 Gauntlet Races
- Recovered 5 Different Collectables.

Just cannot get em to unlock this end.

hey mnan great saves thank you. I have struggled to unlock some of the final trophies using the platinum save. These are:

- Picked up 5 Heavy Weapons
- Won 2 Gauntlet Races
- Recovered 5 Different Collectables.

Just cannot get em to unlock this end.

you can't get Recovered 5 Different Collectables using the platinum save.
please, follow the instructions on the guide that I wrote. you must use save 19.
for the other trophies, do 1 more of each requirement.

you can't get Recovered 5 Different Collectables using the platinum save.
please, follow the instructions on the guide that I wrote. you must use save 19.
for the other trophies, do 1 more of each requirement.

Thanks for the reply buddy. You may want to change the original post as it says collectibles trophy can be unlocked using the platinum save. As for the other trophies mentioned, i did complete the action once more but still no unlock.

Thanks for the reply buddy. You may want to change the original post as it says collectibles trophy can be unlocked using the platinum save. As for the other trophies mentioned, i did complete the action once more but still no unlock.

oh yes, I forgot to take it out, thanks for reminding me.
as for the other trophies, you can get Won 2 Gauntlet Races from save13 to save 24 and Picked up 5 Heavy Weapons using save 4 (1 or 2 weapons left).

Last edited:

oh yes, I forgot to take it out, thanks for reminding me.
as for the other trophies, you can get Won 2 Gauntlet Races from save13 to save 24 and Picked up 5 Heavy Weapons using save 4 (1 or 2 weapons left).

thanks again buddy. will try those saves. As said above save 7 doesnt work as the camp is completed and once interacted with the mission points it does nothing. But surely can be aquired using an earlier save with some work so not a problem. For me, save 19 with the 5 different collectibles doesnt work. I nab the relic and nothing pops. Tried it a bit more as well by grabbing some of the others required for the trophy.