• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set (PS4/PS5)

thanks again buddy. will try those saves. As said above save 7 doesnt work as the camp is completed and once interacted with the mission points it does nothing. But surely can be aquired using an earlier save with some work so not a problem. For me, save 19 with the 5 different collectibles doesnt work. I nab the relic and nothing pops. Tried it a bit more as well by grabbing some of the others required for the trophy.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix save 19. did the 3 relics trophy pop?
this one should work, but I still hadn't the time to test it. CUSA24705

update: only the vista point is missing. there's one nearby.

Last edited:

Hey, i was wondering did you make that starter save ? I found your reply on a request thread but nothing after that. That would be nice

working hard on it. currently decoding the arena medals.

ufvDcX1m.jpg

the save is incredible huge so will take a while.

No it is only 2, I don't want to use a different save incase I pop something that I shouldn't lol

yep, definitely a glitch. this game is full on them. I couldn't finish the mission either and can't do nothing about it. guess we'll have to wait for the next patch. I'll keep an eye out. but you can use another save, there's no risk of auto pop.

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + Insta Plat (PS4/PS5)

Is there any way to have the ultimate platinum save without the mods?? i can pay for that save without mods, regrads.

you can use the original platinum save from the set, although the ultimate save is slighted modded, I didn't mod certain items like ammunition because you can apply wizard's cheats by yourself if you want. will that work for you?