• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Horizon Forbidden West 🹠Complete Save Set + 100% DLC » NG+ READY « (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA24705]

Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

oops, my bad, i just remembered that burnig shores dlc is ps5 only so no saves available, still thanks for the reply :)

Re: >READY FOR DLC< 🏹 Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set + DLC (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA2470

Hi there

I had previously beat the main story and was waiting on Burning Shores DLC, unfortunately the save is deleted off my console now that I have it installed on my PS5.
Can I use your save to be able to start off the dlc right away? I really don't want to spend +40 hours to beat the game yet again.
if so which save and how?

Thank you .

Hi there

I had previously beat the main story and was waiting on Burning Shores DLC, unfortunately the save is deleted off my console now that I have it installed on my PS5.
Can I use your save to be able to start off the dlc right away? I really don't want to spend +40 hours to beat the game yet again.
if so which save and how?

Thank you .

You may use the Platinum Save (#30).
And gonna need a program called Save Wizard to resign the save to your own profile ID.

More info here: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

I tried the Ultimate Modded and the 100% Autopop links, both are privated. Is that permanent or temporary and you will re-public the saves? Thanks

Thanks. Appreciate your saves, hope things all get resolved soon

EDIT: tried to download again and the MediaFire links still report privated

EDIT 2: files available now. Cheers

Last edited:

Does anyone got a save file after Recovered AETHER quest done with some arena medals available?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West — Complete Save Set (PS4/PS5)

Where is the save button

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

This is an amazing save thank you. You did an amazing job. The only thing that I didnt like about it is that it was locked in ultra hard. Once you do that playthrough yoou have to start another NG+ to be able to change the difficulty.. At least that was the only info I came across about it. If this was the exact same save just on hard instead of ultra hard I would for sure have to donate to you or something... lol

There has to be something that I am missing or not doing correctly. If you have already gone over this I apologize. I have had my savewizard for a while. I just dont get to use it very often. Anyways thank you for the save it is awesome..