• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V Inimitable v6.51 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NotYourDope's v5.7 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v5.7 Changelog
-Added Remove Head (Self Options).
-Fixed an issue with Rapid Fire - where scrolling in the weapon wheel with R2/RT would cause you to shoot your weapon.
-Changed the default menu colour.

Re: NotYourDope's v5.8 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v5.8 Changelog
-Removed the requirement of applying patriot tyre smoke before applying white tyre smoke.
-Changed Targeting Modes to a left/right scrolling option.
-Changed Gravity Levels to a left/right scrolling option.
-Fixed a minor bug with instructional buttons.
-Changed some stuff in "Wheels". It now more accurately replicates Los Santos Customs (Mobile Mod Shop).
-Removed Beep Horn from Traffic/Ped Controller.
-Added Burst Tires to Traffic/Ped Controller.
-Fixed an issue where cloning peds for the first time would cause them to disappear.
-Added Reset Width (Custom Tire Options).
-Changed the default plate text when spawning vehicles from "NYD" to "D0P3".
-Fixed a minor bug within the Object Spawner submenu.

I noticed when spawning multiple objects with the object spawner you loose access to the previous spawned object i was wondering if you could implement a Object Manager kinda like the Ped Manager allowing you to edit various objects thanks love the menu keep up the great work

I noticed when spawning multiple objects with the object spawner you loose access to the previous spawned object i was wondering if you could implement a Object Manager kinda like the Ped Manager allowing you to edit various objects thanks love the menu keep up the great work

That's why I added "Aim For Handle". If you can no longer access a previously spawned object, turn that option on and aim at the object you would like to move. I thought it was better this way because there's no hard limit on how many objects you can spawn.

v5.8.1 Changelog
-Minor code reduction.

ahh sorry bout that didnt know thats what that was used for thanks for the heads up. i also got a few suggestions that i think would be a nice addition to the menu being, (Vehicle Traction Multiplier, Gravity Gun, Vehicle Gun) theres also a handful of player options that would be a nice addition but i dont wanna seem to picky the menu is already better than anything i used. anyway thanks for the response cant wait to see more updates :)

Re: NotYourDope's v5.9.1 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v5.9.1 Changelog
-Added the ability to change stacksizes when injecting scripts (Settings (see Notes)).
-Many minor code improvements.

Notes:
Compatible with this version of loader.csc only.
Only available on PS3.
If you don't have loader.csc &/or script_injector.csc in your update.rpf, the option will be hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.