• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

9. Only 1 shop thread is permitted.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

M&M Trophies Shop All types of games: Hardcore and Easy

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima Legends DLC for me. A very friendly seller, excellent communication, and did my order in a timely manner. Absolutely top notch and would highly recommend them to anyone; they’ve more than earned me as a repeat customer and I’ll definitely be back in the future!

New Games added to the shop:

PS4
-Streets of Rage 4 DLC: Mr. Nightmare 100% - 50$
-Doki Doki Literature Club -25$
-Life is Strange True Colors - 15$
-Ghost of Tshusima Iki Island Pack - 20$

PS5
-Doki Doki Literature Club -25$
-Life is Strange True Colors - 15$
-Ghost of Tshusima Iki Island Pack - 20$

I would 100% recommend this shop. I did the AC Valhalla Mastery challenges that came out last year myself and I remember what a nightmare they were so I decided to hire someone to do them for me when Ubisoft released the new set of Mastery Challenges. Ninja saved me a bunch of time and stress by taking care of them in a legit manner

I highly recommend that you do not hire this shop for your trophies. There are plenty of better options out there. You can DM me for the ones I recommend

For some background, I hired these guys to do the Mastery Challenge #2 trophies for AC Valhalla on May 5 2022. The single trophy was finally completed on May 22 2022. 17 days for 1 trophy. Now granted, the trophy did require some effort and time which I understood and did not make it a big deal. I thanked them and left positive feedback on this forum. Just for reference though, I completed the Mastery Challenge #1 trophy on my own in two days and they were significantly harder and more time consuming.

Now to the issue at hand. I hired this shop to get the Lego Star Wars platinum trophy on June 10th. I also had to purchase the game for them the following day so I spent over 100 euros for this damn trophy. Again, no problem. My decision to make that purchase. On July 2nd, I asked for a status update since there had been 0 progress and he gave me the excuse that they have a summer job and they are busy and have other things to do. They also didn't know that they could play offline and make progress while I play on my account and then sync online when I'm off so there was never a problem with two people on the same account. So there was two month wasted. They said they did not know that (I know, crazy for people who are super skilled at video games and get paid to hunt for trophies on other peoples accounts). When they found that out, they said "awesome, so the progress on the game will be really faster". That was on August 3.

On August 31, I got tired of not seeing or hearing of any progress so I asked for a refund and we kind of got into it. I asked for a portion of the trophy money to be returned (since he did play the game for a short period of time) and my money back for the game. Now this is where things may get tricky for me. I thought I was justified for asking for my money back for the game since he can now use it in case anyone else would like the trophies for Lego Star Wars but I will leave that up to everyone else. The fact is, over 2 months had gone by and I had not seen the trophy completion percentage move at all and was hoping to recoup some of my losses and just hire someone else. He said "we maybe able to partially refund you but we will never refund you for the game since we bought it for you" and then "chill dude, why are you in a rush". Probably because I gave a complete stranger over $100 and expected some results by now.

Now this is where his excuses come in. Oh, we have a hard summer job at a restaurant. We have lives. We are humans, not robots. He even said "we are kinda slaves for you lol". All of this because I asked for a status update twice in two months without hearing a thing. I 100% understand they have lives and have things to do seeing as I work two jobs myself but the bottom line is I paid a lot of money for someone to play a damn video game. The people I've hired in the past take a week tops and I'm sure they don't make a living solely on trophy hunting.

This dude is either just lazy or disrespectful of my time. He's on Twitch a lot streaming video games and has stream times ranging from 3 hours, to 15 hours, to 24 full hours.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard from him since August 31st and it is now November 23rd so I've given up on this dude. He will never complete my game request and I will never see a dime from him. He may see this post and respond but everything I've posted here is 100% accurate and backed up by Discord chats, PayPal transactions, and my PS App.

Don't hire them. Go somewhere else and find someone who respects you and your time.

I was not the man working on this job, my teammate of the shop was, so don't give me faults that I do not have.

My LiveStreaing on Twitch, my career as Streamer and Youtuber are not releated to this work, also this is my job and I'm payed for doing it, so naming it it's just totally out of context.

Both AC Valhalla and Lego Star Wars were not my job, I hate those game, otherwise it would have been a different story, but knowing the guy who was working on it, I personally don't care, I know that this guy did the best he could.

Of course you cannot see any progress, since you changed your psn id and password, so we were still keep playing offline like it was the deal and we would have sinc at the end of the job; you gave up just because you don't want to wait, but as I said, he was still keep playing the game as it was the deal we had, it's just that you can't wait and you want it fast.

We did not have a deal about the time, so nothing worng in there, it's just that you want robots that complete everything fast, pretending they don't have a life and a Job.

We have care of poeple's money, it's just that you don't care about people's time and life.

Anyway, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us, I hope you will find someone super fast like you pretend, we prefer other types of clients and well, as you can see, there are a lot of positive feedbacks on this thread, a lot of people enjoy our services.

It's just that we are not compatible, so let's just go on our ways and do deals with people that like our ways.

P.S Of course we know you can play offline, but getting trophies while you play other games, can make you get banned from some leaderboard sites like psnprofiles.com and for a lot of trophy hunting people, those leaderboards are really important, if you don't care, so well, good for you, we started playing offline when you told us to do it.

Last edited:
UPDATE: So after I made my post, they uploaded their progress to the cloud (a whopping 30% in over 5 months). The problem is, the game they bought with my money is EU region so I can't even use it. I gave them over $100 for nothing and there is no way of getting any of my money back.

I'm not so worried about the money (trust me I wish all of the mistakes I've learned from were this inexpensive) it's the principal and the fact that they didn't 9ffer any sort of apology or recompense.

Don't use these guys if this is your first time here

That's not true, we INSTA-uploaded the save on the cloud, when you requested it, not after replying on the post.

It was 40% not 30%, but do you really see only the percentage of the trophies ? You should watch instead the completition of the game, we were working on all the collectibles, of course the percantage was lower.

We said apologies of course and I don't even even knew the save was not compatible with your version of the game, you are good just to blame here and you have never talked to me in private after we did as you requested.

Again, we were still working on the game, you are not able to wait.

And it was not 5 months of working because at the beginning you ordered us some specific time WHEN playing, when you told us, so 2 months were wasted, it was also during the summer and we were kinda busy with some real life stuff.

Again, there was NO DEAL about the time taken, so we were just trying to do work on it the time we had to spend on it...and no, I was not the man working on it, it was not my job, my best friend was working on it, he did his best to find the properly time to work on it.

So if you just cannot wait this is just your problem, we were respecting the deal doing our best.

About the apologies, I said Apologies, several times, I'm sorry, it's not my fault, I was not the man working on this job, otherwise it would have been a different story, but still, since he is the mate of the shop, I take the responsability of this and I apologize.

As I told you, we cannot refund you since we spent some hours and we spent money to buy the game, just in order to try to please yourself, but you never asked for a recompense instead, you just requested us to upload the save and you dismissed us, so we did like you requested...but again, we were still keep working on it.

Do you want a recompense, we cannot refund you for those reasons, but we can give you a recompense, yes, feel free to ask a game of our shop and we'll try to see if we can satisfy your request.

We are no scammers, if you pay for a service, we always keep working on it, maybe our speed is not the best, we have a lot of clients that ask for a lot of our services, we are only few people and we try to do the best to have a decent speed, sometimes we fail on this, but we always keep going and complete the job we started.

Just talk to us, don't shut up, we are always opened to a dialogue, I just discovered right now that our EUR save-file was not compatible with your, you never told us, so how we could have known ? I feel sorry for this, so please feel free to write me in private and request a game service as a recompense, but again, don't expect super fast speed, we do what we can with the times we have and busyness we have to take care of.

Last edited: