• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA11518]

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

I'll download the game again and try to update the save when I have the time, although I don't think that's the problem

meanwhile, you can try this:

How to transfer your MK11 files from PS4 to PS5 - YouTube

Just letting you know I am getting the same thing. A few questions are not answered in the instructions as well and some clarification would be nice. So below are the issues I am getting.

1 - Resigned your save files
2 - disconnected my PS5 from the network
3 - Moved the resigned save files to the console (PS4 saves of course)
4 - Booted the game with no internet connection
5 - Get an error saying that the save files are not compatible with older version of the game
6 - Everything resets as if its first time launching the game ever

The question that I want clarification on is when can we connect the internet back? Just after the trophies all pop were good to go or?

The question that I want clarification on is when can we connect the internet back? Just after the trophies all pop were good to go or?

You can connect the internet once the save is loaded. The 50 online matches trophy will also pop after you begin 1 more match (no need to finish it).

You can connect the internet once the save is loaded. The 50 online matches trophy will also pop after you begin 1 more match (no need to finish it).

cool thank you, once it works I'll do that. Still getting error on #5 on my list.

5 - Get an error saying that the save files are not compatible with older version of the game

any suggestions good sir? Also thank you for the hard work <3

cool thank you, once it works I'll do that. Still getting error on #5 on my list.

any suggestions good sir? Also thank you for the hard work <3

Yeah I'm aware of that, the same error is appearing on the save for Injustice 2 that I shared in another thread here.
It's probably because they both have online modes and the saves are almost 1 year old, so I'm going to update them and repost here.

This is info I wasn't aware of, which is very convenient. Most games these days that offer upgrades of saves from PS4 to PS5 versions have a feature that lets you upload your save to their cloud and then converts them to PS5 on your PS5, like Resident Evil Village, Spiderman, Spiderman: Miles Morales and Marvels Avengers. It's nice that you can just upload them to your PS Plus Online storage, then just download them to your PS5 and use them. I just wish Doom Eternal had this feature!

How to Upgrade Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 to PS5! (Mortal Kombat 11 Playstation 5 Upgrade) - YouTube

has the save file been updated yet?

updating it right now :)
sorry for keeping you waiting, but the late was because I re-tested a few trophies, and they're all still working. the heads trophy in the Krypt can be obtained by placing the Johnny cage's head, just press X and the trophy will pop, you actually don't have to access your inventory with L2 (see the video at 00:19, it's the first one from left to right).

Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt - All 25 Severed Heads Rewards (All Characters) - YouTube

Last edited:

Update: the save has been successfully updated to the latest patch. It also has been re-tested by myself after 12 months and everything is still working. good luck :pepewink:

I tried the updated save and still tells me that it is not compatible, I don't know if for the fact that my game version is from Playstation Now?