• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA11518]

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

so does this have every brutality, fatality, intro, outro, skins and every krypt item unlocked for every character? including DLC characters?

I never said anything about the dlc.
and although the krypt is an online feature, you can still get the 25 heads trophy. please, read the instructions.

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate — PS5 Auto Pop [CUSA11518]

i have the same problem, I bought standard us version (DIGITAL) MK11(CUSA11395)
and i cant re-region the ultimate us version(CUSA11518)
seems to be this game not suppurted by savewizard
i dont have jailbreak consol for using apollo and i dont know how to re-region this now does anyone have CUSA11395(DIGITAL) plat save ?

HI BRO,can this save resign to cusa 11395?
Another question: I play this game with US PSNOW,its DIGITAL,why the cusa is 11395?

you can check all regions here orbispatches.com/en/search-mortal-kombat-11

i have the same problem, I bought standard us version (DIGITAL) MK11(CUSA11395)
and i cant re-region the ultimate us version(CUSA11518)
seems to be this game not suppurted by savewizard
i dont have jailbreak consol for using apollo and i dont know how to re-region this now does anyone have CUSA11395 plat save ?

and if you can't re-region it by yourself try asking to xTheSolutionNOT on this forum, he may be able to do that.

thanks verymuch

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden downloads links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

Hey sorry I’m the same person just in a diff acc rn because my main isn’t working but back to that when I did the tutorial I went back to the main menu and put my wifi on and then it happens again my old save comes back i don’t know what to do because in offline the save is there but when i go online boom the save is gone and my one comes back. U have any ideas if so thank you for replying

hello thank you so much for the save I just git the game and I would like to use your save

however, do i need to redo all of the other trophies, like do this amount of fatality with characters, duck, flip. do I need to re do them or just load a game with any character and that character stuff will auto pop also do you a have a list of which we should unlock first to make it look legit and how long is the game actually have seen people on PSNP getting plat in about 15 hours or less or under a day.

thanks

hello thank you so much for the save I just git the game and I would like to use your save

however, do i need to redo all of the other trophies, like do this amount of fatality with characters, duck, flip. do I need to re do them or just load a game with any character and that character stuff will auto pop also do you a have a list of which we should unlock first to make it look legit and how long is the game actually have seen people on PSNP getting plat in about 15 hours or less or under a day.

thanks

you just need to do 1 more of each requirement in any order you want. the 50 matches trophy will pop as soon as the fight begin.
you can even quit the match if you want. no auto pop on ps4. you can use NEMESIS' save first to avoid the trophies for 125 and 250 towers popping at the same time.