• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA11518]

d2wUi2cl.jpg

The save is confirmed working as of the latest patch. Please check your region here before complaining that the save doesn't work.

This is my platinum save for [LATAM] Mortal Kombat 11 [CUSA11518].
Everything has been done/unlocked. Simply start 1 more of each thing and the trophies will pop at the
loading screen (you don't even have to finish it), such as tutorials, towers, online matches, story chapters etc.

Although the Krypt is an online feature you can still obtain the 25 heads trophy by
placing Johnny Cage's head on the 1st altar (see the video in the comments section).

Will auto pop trophies via save transfer from PS4 to PS5.

You must start the app offline in order to the save work.

In case you haven't obtained the 125 towers trophy, you're going to get
double trophies (125 towers and 250 towers at the same time), use it wisely.
» Update: ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs has just provided a save with 124/125 towers
completed so you can avoid both trophies popping together.
Link to download:

-= Hidden Content =-

DIGITAL version only, it will not work on the disc version!

Don't know how to auto pop via save transfer to PS5? Check out these videos:

Link to download (6 MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by pedrosl as of Patch 1.27 in January 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquar

WARNING FOR THOSE WHO WANT LEGIT TIMESTAMPS (for ps4 version)

You will automatically unlock the following 4 trophies simultaneously by viewing the first page of stats in your kombat card and going online (At least that's what I did, I didn't even play a match).
-Not Dead Yet
-Brutal End
-Psychopath
-Blood in the water
More may unlock automatically by viewing the other stats section of the kombat card (ai fights, towers + krypt section etc. I'm not sure though because I haven't tested viewing the other stats.

Also, you will automatically unlock the 30 fatalities trophy by doing only 1 fatality.

**SIDE NOTE**
If you have gone onlie with other saves or your own game, you may not be able to use this save to unlock online related trophies such as the ones in the krypt. I've tried everything in the book, but I think as long as you've gone online in the past with another save, you won't be able to access this saves online data as krypt data for example will get overwritten by your previous save's data if you try going online.

Sorry for writing this essay, but I just wanted provide some more info for people who might be looking to replicate legit timestamps.

I also had the same issue. So I played the CUSA11395 version legit and uploaded the save herelet me know if you manage to get any trophies from it.

Thanks a lot. will test it and report back.

Unfortunately the save didn't work. replaced my saves with this one and then started the game offline and it was a fresh save with zero progress. I tested with the ultimate edition.

Last edited:

Unfortunately the save didn't work. replaced my saves with this one and then started the game offline and it was a fresh save with zero progress. I tested with the ultimate edition.

The save was from the version that is on PSN Extra, which is not the ultimate version. I guess, that's why it did not work for you.

The save was from the version that is on PSN Extra, which is not the ultimate version. I guess, that's why it did not work for you.

You can check all regions here: Search: mortal kombat 11 | ORBISPatches.com

Reactions: fernanda
d2wUi2c.jpg

The save is confirmed working as of the latest patch. Please check your region here before complaining that the save doesn't work.

This is my platinum save for [LATAM] Mortal Kombat 11 [CUSA11518].
Everything has been done/unlocked. Simply start 1 more of each thing and the trophies will pop at the
loading screen (you don't even have to finish it), such as tutorials, towers, online matches, story chapters etc.

Although the Krypt is an online feature you can still obtain the 25 heads trophy by
placing Johnny Cage's head on the 1st altar (see the video in the comments section).

Will auto pop trophies via save transfer from PS4 to PS5.

You must start the app offline in order to the save work.

In case you haven't obtained the 125 towers trophy, you're going to get
double trophies (125 towers and 250 towers at the same time), use it wisely.
» Update: ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs has just provided a save with 124/125 towers
completed so you can avoid both trophies popping together.
Link to download:

-= Hidden Content =-

DIGITAL version only, it will not work on the disc version!

Don't know how to auto pop via save transfer to PS5? Check out these videos:

Link to download (6 MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by pedrosl as of Patch 1.27 in January 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Small question bro, for the MK11 how come the stats show up as 0 for everything is that normal?

Reactions: golddeathninja06