• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA11518]

thanks for the stuff

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

If I use this to overwrite my save to do the online trophies. Is there a chance of me getting banned? (like an online ban thing in their servers or any sort of ban type at all). Do they have a way to detect that my save was not the original anymore or something like that?

Ok, I'm back again. Apparently I have used this on PS4 and manage to get the platinum on the game already. I have read all comments on this post as well.

My question is, did anyone actually managed to make the save work on PS5?

I did most of the trophies in PS4 legit only used this to get the hard ones.

These are what I did.

1. Load the PS4 Version offline.
2. Did the missing trophies first that does not require internet (equipping intro and victories and the 100 brutality one.
3. Connected back to the internet while still ingame
4. Apparently once you connect to the internet your save from their servers will overwrite this save (your stats in your kombat card will revert to the one in the server etc.
5. I loaded the krypt and I'm only missing the spear some bodies trophy, my progress in that one reverted back to my original save so that one did not pop and I just did it legit as I'm only a few bodies away from the trophy
6. Thinking that the save was already over written, I tried the 50 versus matches online. I'm still not done with this one as I only have 7 matches legit and to my surprise the trophy for the 50 online matches popped after just doing 1 game. which is weird considering that my save from the server already over written this one when doing the Krypt. Also on my kombat card it's still showing that I only have 8 online matches.

Now here comes the PS5 part.

1. Every time I started the game the message about the savedata update something will pop up and I will just press next and then setup some settings then I will be back at the main screen.
2. I have tried launching the game with a different setup. Tried it while I'm connected to the internet and tried it while I'm offline
3. When I launch the game while I'm online, step 1 will happen, but on the main screen my profile from the server will load and nothing auto pops. I tried doing the tutorial again and the only thing that popped was the first trophy for it that I did legit. I tried doing some other things as well but it looks like the only trophies that are popping are ones that I did legit.
4. I tried launching the game offline. step 1 will happen and on the main screen my kombat card shows zero progress in everything. I tried doing some things but nothing are popping.

I know for a fact that I am using the correct region because the save works on ps4 and my ps5 version was the one from the cross buy so it should be the same region. I'm just wondering if anyone actually did auto pop some trophies using this on PS5 as I cannot get it to work.

I even tried deleting all of my saves in the system then resign your save again, load it on ps4 offline then did some offline things to overwrite the save and then launch the PS5 version while connected to the internet and then tried it again without internet but still nothing. I really cannot get it to work there lol

Ok, I'm back again. Apparently I have used this on PS4 and manage to get the platinum on the game already. I have read all comments on this post as well.

My question is, did anyone actually managed to make the save work on PS5?

I did most of the trophies in PS4 legit only used this to get the hard ones.

These are what I did.

1. Load the PS4 Version offline.
2. Did the missing trophies first that does not require internet (equipping intro and victories and the 100 brutality one.
3. Connected back to the internet while still ingame
4. Apparently once you connect to the internet your save from their servers will overwrite this save (your stats in your kombat card will revert to the one in the server etc.
5. I loaded the krypt and I'm only missing the spear some bodies trophy, my progress in that one reverted back to my original save so that one did not pop and I just did it legit as I'm only a few bodies away from the trophy
6. Thinking that the save was already over written, I tried the 50 versus matches online. I'm still not done with this one as I only have 7 matches legit and to my surprise the trophy for the 50 online matches popped after just doing 1 game. which is weird considering that my save from the server already over written this one when doing the Krypt. Also on my kombat card it's still showing that I only have 8 online matches.

Now here comes the PS5 part.

1. Every time I started the game the message about the savedata update something will pop up and I will just press next and then setup some settings then I will be back at the main screen.
2. I have tried launching the game with a different setup. Tried it while I'm connected to the internet and tried it while I'm offline
3. When I launch the game while I'm online, step 1 will happen, but on the main screen my profile from the server will load and nothing auto pops. I tried doing the tutorial again and the only thing that popped was the first trophy for it that I did legit. I tried doing some other things as well but it looks like the only trophies that are popping are ones that I did legit.
4. I tried launching the game offline. step 1 will happen and on the main screen my kombat card shows zero progress in everything. I tried doing some things but nothing are popping.

I know for a fact that I am using the correct region because the save works on ps4 and my ps5 version was the one from the cross buy so it should be the same region. I'm just wondering if anyone actually did auto pop some trophies using this on PS5 as I cannot get it to work.

I even tried deleting all of my saves in the system then resign your save again, load it on ps4 offline then did some offline things to overwrite the save and then launch the PS5 version while connected to the internet and then tried it again without internet but still nothing. I really cannot get it to work there lol

This save was tested by pedrosl on the PS5 version in May 2021.

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

I did get a lot of trophies with this save + doing the remaining ones as well & getting the platinum (ps4) eventually,

but when it comes to ps5,
unfortunately its not an instant platinum at all anymore.
Only a handful of trophies can be achieved,
i.e, story, 250 towers, etc,

but the 5 custom finishers, entrace etc doesn't work at all, even in offline mode, the cusomizations doesnt get detected on the ps5 version at all. everything shows as locked. & yes, I did update the save using it on the ps4 version -> got the plat by doing everything remaining+ 1 of each -> downloaded the ps5 version -> started the ps5 version, probably they messed up the auto pop with updates. Most of the stuff didnt work as intended(as it did on the ps4 version though).

This save to date does not work I have the digital version CUSA 11395 and the files say that they are not compatible unfortunately it cannot be regionalized it does not have an advanced mode with Savewizard... if someone good person can regionalize this save for CUSA 11395 it would be I am very grateful and many more people!!

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

I did get a lot of trophies with this save + doing the remaining ones as well & getting the platinum (ps4) eventually,

but when it comes to ps5,
unfortunately its not an instant platinum at all anymore.
Only a handful of trophies can be achieved,
i.e, story, 250 towers, etc,

but the 5 custom finishers, entrace etc doesn't work at all, even in offline mode, the cusomizations doesnt get detected on the ps5 version at all. everything shows as locked. & yes, I did update the save using it on the ps4 version -> got the plat by doing everything remaining+ 1 of each -> downloaded the ps5 version -> started the ps5 version, probably they messed up the auto pop with updates. Most of the stuff didnt work as intended(as it did on the ps4 version though).

Unfortunately it’s have been bugged since launching. Only about 60% of the trophies is confirmed auto-popping.

Reactions: fernanda