• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

PS3 Trophy Unlocker

I have not yet read that someone was banned for using HEN. you should not unlock trophies from playing online where the servers are offline (unless you are using a time when the servers were still online). Since it is not really a CFW but "only" an exploit, Sony cannot see it because the kernel file is not changed. I would never say that something is 100% secure because there is no such thing as 100% security. But it is 99,9% safe;) I have used it more than once myself (I also played online games that were from the "free" store without a BAN;))
Regards

Seems like I should give it a shot then. I now feel way more secure about it. Thanks for the reply!

Dear sir :
I've used your tool and everything went nice,
What happens is, when i copy the modded folder into my PS3 and rebuild the database, the trophies remain unchanged, at 51% completion... If i switch the trophy mode to offline, they show up as 100% (so i assume everything went OK with the editing), but changing back to online, shows 51%, and they're not synced to the psn server....Any idea what's going on?
Thank you.

Dear sir :
I've used your tool and everything went nice,
What happens is, when i copy the modded folder into my PS3 and rebuild the database, the trophies remain unchanged, at 51% completion... If i switch the trophy mode to offline, they show up as 100% (so i assume everything went OK with the editing), but changing back to online, shows 51%, and they're not synced to the psn server....Any idea what's going on?
Thank you.

Why do you rebuild the database ? With this method you dont need rebuild database you only need Start the game After you copy the modded trophy folder ;) Start game in offline Mode when you see the trophys are 100% restart Playstation and Login to PSN without HEN and sync the trophys. If this not work write me and fix the problem ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Why do you rebuild the database ? With this method you dont need rebuild database you only need Start the game After you copy the modded trophy folder ;) Start game in offline Mode when you see the trophys are 100% restart Playstation and Login to PSN without HEN and sync the trophys. If this not work write me and fix the problem ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Dear sir :

Thank you very much for your help. The trophies for 2 games have successfully reached 100%.

But there is another problem.

After modifying the trophy of the third game, and copy the modded folder into my PS3,and start the game,

But it shows that the data is damaged or there is a chance that it is 0% (The original completion was 86%.)

Thank you.

Dear sir :

Thank you very much for your help. The trophies for 2 games have successfully reached 100%.

But there is another problem.

After modifying the trophy of the third game, and copy the modded folder into my PS3,and start the game,

But it shows that the data is damaged or there is a chance that it is 0% (The original completion was 86%.)

Thank you.

Its sounds like the trophy folder is in the incorrect user folder. You Sure that you have copy the folder in the correct user folder (user folder i mean the folders with numbers in the home folder like 00001 00002 ...)

Regards

Yes,sir. I'm sure the folders with numbers is correct.
I will try again.
Thank you very much.

If this not work then you can delete your Account. Create a New PS3 User without PSN. Then start game copy trophy folder ect. and when you finish and trophys are 100% then link the PS3 User with your PSN Account and sync the trophys this method are working 99,9% ;)

Regards

If this not work then you can delete your Account. Create a New PS3 User without PSN. Then start game copy trophy folder ect. and when you finish and trophys are 100% then link the PS3 User with your PSN Account and sync the trophys this method are working 99,9% ;)

Regards

WO...I increase my knowledge, thanks to teacher 7h1nk for his careful teaching.

Thank you very very much.

Can anyone confirm whether the same steps as above will work for a game i havent yet started. I have tried uploads previously and have been hit by the D11 and D53 error i believe they were. Ive checked my profile and it begins with numbers, ive cross checked all my stamps and they dont overlap with anything. Ive also recently upgraded to evilnat4.88 if that would make any difference at all. If anyone has more knowledge than me which isnt hard then id be happy to PM a step by step of what i am doing incase you spot something i dont that could be causing the issue. Thanks

Can anyone confirm whether the same steps as above will work for a game i havent yet started. I have tried uploads previously and have been hit by the D11 and D53 error i believe they were. Ive checked my profile and it begins with numbers, ive cross checked all my stamps and they dont overlap with anything. Ive also recently upgraded to evilnat4.88 if that would make any difference at all. If anyone has more knowledge than me which isnt hard then id be happy to PM a step by step of what i am doing incase you spot something i dont that could be causing the issue. Thanks

As I already told you, it works 99% of the way I described it (if the game is not in your possession, you can use PKGI - tutorial here on Playersquared) and it does not matter whether your account ID is signed with a letter begins with a number or a symbol

Regards

I'm having a slight issue with certain folders im modding, ive already earned some trophies legitimately on the game and i need to unlock my remaining trophies AFTER this (for example, i earned TEAMPLAYER on GTA IV 25/9/2021 21:29:35 and i am trying to unlock TOP THE MIDNIGHT CLUB on 29/9/2021 and AWP on 01/10/2021) So my question is, do i have to use dates before the last earned trophy?? i have a feeling this is where i am receiving the D53 error if anyone could confirm/ deny this. I am using folders from my own profile for all trophies to skip the bruteforce step in most cases

Last edited:
I'm having a slight issue with certain folders im modding, ive already earned some trophies legitimately on the game and i need to unlock my remaining trophies AFTER this (for example, i earned TEAMPLAYER on GTA IV 25/9/2021 21:29:35 and i am trying to unlock TOP THE MIDNIGHT CLUB on 29/9/2021 and AWP on 01/10/2021) So my question is, do i have to use dates before the last earned trophy?? i have a feeling this is where i am receiving the D53 error if anyone could confirm/ deny this. I am using folders from my own profile for all trophies to skip the bruteforce step in most cases

Hello ;)

for trophies that you haven't earned yet, it doesn't matter what time you enter. If you have already received the trophy and want to change it, you can only enter a time that was before. If you enter a more recent time for the trophy (e.g. today), the time will remain on the server after syncing. Hope this helps you

It does man, thank you. Still receiving the error though and when im lucky to not receive the error i can get the stamps to show in offline mode but they will not sync when in online mode, so falling back to paying someone to upload the stamps for me. The frustrating this is i know my account is able to accept modded trophies cause i paid a guy to do a few for me a while back

merke ich mir mal 😬
Hey everyone,
in the following tutorial you will learn how trophies can be unlocked on the PS3. Its a German and a English Version.

What you need:
- a PS3 with HEN and MultiMAN
- a USB stick with 4-8GB (FAT32)
PS3TrophyisGood (https://mega.nz/file/F8x0zCRQ#b5sbBdskQQ2LjnIdGAKbcUOeketkcPGZ1_rRs5HZXuU)

Instructions:
1. First start the game from which you want to edit the trophies.
(If you want to edit original games from the PSN Store or from disc, of course you have to
Do not activate HEN)
Wait until you are in the main menu of the game and exit it again. Go to your trophies
(Preferably offline without PSN registration) and see if the game is at the top.
It should be 0% there (even for games that you may have played in the past and only
Want to quit. But I'll come back to that later)
2. Now activate HEN and start MultiMAN (desktop) and open PS3 Root
3. Navigate to the folder / dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy
(If you have several users, check which one is the right one. You can only synch the folder with the profile you copied it from. You can also resign it with Broteforce Savedata, but I won't go into it any further here.) Q
4. It is best to sort the display by date if you have more than 1 game installed.
Now selects folder for example. NPWR00001_00 (the current date should be on the back) and copies it to the USB stick.
5. Now open PS3TrophyisGood on the PC and drag and drop the folder into the program.
6. You should now see a list of all the trophies in the game.
7. With a double click on the individual trophies you can enter the date and time.
(Pay attention to the time intervals in order not to be flagged on leaderboards) the platinum must be unlocked as the last trophy. For example, if you Games at 50% you can simply set the trophies you already have to the current date. PSN does not sync the trophies if the time on the PSN is more recent than the time on the servers.
8. Once you have entered all the times, you save everything using the File and Save options. You can close the program and connect the USB stick to the PS3 again.
9. Now go to PS3 Root again in MultiMAN (desktop)
10. Copy the folder (e.g. NPWR00001_00) back to / dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy and overwrite all existing files.
11. Quit MultiMAN and start the game again until you are in the main menu. Now you can press the PSN button and under Trophies should be 100%.
12. When you have achieved that you can turn off the PS3 completely.
13.Starts it again (does NOT activate HEN)
14. Log in to PSN and sync your trophies. If there is an error message the first time, just synch again.
15. Congratulations on being platinum :)

Was ihr braucht:
- eine PS3 mit HEN und MultiMAN
- ein USB Stick mit 4-8GB (FAT32)
- PS3TrophyisGood (https://mega.nz/file/F8x0zCRQ#b5sbBdskQQ2LjnIdGAKbcUOeketkcPGZ1_rRs5HZXuU)

Anweisungen:
1. Startet als erstes das Spiel von dem ihr die Trophäen bearbeiten wollt.
(Falls ihr Original Spiele aus dem PSN Store oder von Disc bearbeiten wollt müsst ihr natürlich
Kein HEN aktivieren)
Wartet bis ihr im Hauptmenü des Spiels seit und beendet es wieder. Geht zu euren Trophäen
(Am besten ohne PSN Anmeldung also Offline) und schaut ob das Spiel an oberer Stelle steht.
Es sollte 0% dort stehen (auch bei spielen die ihr evtl. in der Vergangenheit gespielt habt und nur
Beenden wollt. Aber da komme ich später drauf zurück)
2. Aktiviert jetzt HEN und startet MultiMAN (Desktop) und öffnet PS3 Root
3. Navigiert zum Ordner /dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy
(Falls ihr mehrere Benutzer habt schaut welcher der richtige ist. Ihr könnt die Ordner nur mit dem Profil Synchen aus dem ihr ihn kopiert habt. Ihr könnt es auch mit Broteforce Savedata resignen aber ich werde hier nicht weiter darauf eingehen.) Q
4. Sortiert euch die Anzeige am besten nach Datum wenn ihr mehr als 1 Spiel installiert habt.
Wählt jetzt denn Ordner zB. NPWR00001_00 (sollte das aktuelle Datum hinten dran stehen) und kopiert ihn auf den USB Stick.
5. Öffnet jetzt PS3TrophyisGood auf den PC und schiebt den Ordner per Drag & Drop in das Programm.
6. Ihr solltet jetzt eine Liste mit sämtlichen Trophäen des Spiels sehen.
7. Mit einem Doppelklick auf die einzelnen Trophäen könnt ihr Datum und Zeit eintragen.
(Achtet auf die Zeitabstände um nicht auf Leaderboards geflagt zu werden) die platin muss als letzte Trophäe freigeschaltet werden. Wenn ihr zB. Spiele auf 50% habt könnt ihr die Trophäen die ihr schon habt einfach auf das aktuelle Datum setzten. PSN synchronisiert die Trophäen nicht wenn Die Zeit auf der PSN aktueller ist als die auf den Servern.
8. Habt ihr alle Zeiten eingetragen speichert ihr alles über den Punkt File und Save ab. Ihr könnt das Programm schließen und denn USB Stick wieder an die PS3 anschließen.
9. Geht jetzt wieder im MultiMAN (Desktop) zu PS3 Root
10. Kopiert den Ordner (zB. NPWR00001_00) wieder zurück nach /dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy und überschreibt alle bestehenden Dateien.
11. Beendet MultiMAN und startet erneut das Spiel bis ihr im Hauptmenü seit. Jetzt könnt ihr die PSN Taste drücken und unter Trophäen sollte 100% stehen.
12. Wenn ihr das erreicht habt könnt ihr die PS3 komplett ausschalten.
13. Startet sie erneut (aktiviert KEIN HEN)
14. Meldet euch im PSN an und synchronisiert eure Trophäen. Falls es beim ersten mal eine Fehlermeldung gibt einfach nochmal Synchen.
15. Glückwunsch zur Platin :)

Regards 7h1nk