• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

PS3 Trophy Unlocker

Hi thanks for this tuto.

But after step 10 I have a problem, I copied my file in the right profile, I quit multiman and when I launch the game I have this message that appears: Impossible to complete the recording of trophy information. The game is going to be closed. If I look at my trophies they are well present offline but if I want to synchronize the trophies I also have an error message. Can you help me please?

Hi, bei mir funktioniert das Programm irgendwie nicht mehr . Es gibt auch schon eine neue Version 1.3.7. Die geht auch nicht der zeigt mir eine Fehler Meldung an das ich microsoft visual c++ installieren soll das habe ich auch und auch die verschiedenen Version . Ist das bei dir auch so?.

I've tried use trophyisgood on the last of us game after I unlocked some legit ones. I copied the folder but after I opened it with the app It didnt show any trophy as unlocked, even the psn synched ones...I used apollo instead. Unlocked another ones and now Im stucked trying synch with psn and getting the error 80022A01. I dont know waht to do anymore...any ideas? TY

7h1nk, please I need your help with TrophyIsGood.

I was playing Dante's Inferno online yesterday and when I was on my last trial to get one of the two last achievements the server was shutdown.

So I saw some tutorials on how to get the trophies unlocked and came by with bruteforce and trophyisgood.

First, the Dante's Inferno game save, I could not copy it to an usb because it is protected so I looked online and someone managed to get the file out and onto the pc.

After I got the save game of Dante's Inferno I reasigned it to my account ID using BruteForce, no problem there I think. Then I was taking the next step and using TrophyIsGood to see the trophy list and set the ones I wanted to unlock with specific timestamps before the server was shutdown.

Problem is this:

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

When I drag the paste of the Dante's Inferno save game to the TrophyIsGood program it says "Open Failed Cannot Find TROPCONF.SFM"

So right now I am stuck. Please, help me.