• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 2 Complete Platinum Save Set + 100% DLC's [CUSA09171]

Hi you can get 100% with your instant save just play the (no way out) and when you see the first bag take the medicine from it and combaine it and the last two trophies will pop and boom 100%
Oh really? That's what I was missing! Thank you so much lol :D

I'll bring the link + with the extra instructions now.

Ghost Survivor popped for me with your save on ps5
Thanks for another confirm. The save had me confused when I got the trophies to pop. Then put the save up here, but it wouldn't unlock them on another test account. :facepalm:
I guess they're just a little buggy and sometimes need an extra push.

Edit/Update:
Okay. I've discovered the DLC trophies don't pop if the DLC hasn't finished installing the updates.
So basicly for a fast 1 second plat: Make sure you wait until the game has completely installed before using the save files.

Last edited:
THANK YOU OP for the Instant Platinum Save! I reregioned the save for US since I no longer had my EU copy.

If anyone wants to use it, tested on my own account after doing so and worked perfect when transferring to the PS5 version. HOWEVER, it will NOT read on the PS4 version itself for some weird reason. So that keep in mind. Thankfully you can just copy the save over and then get on the PS5 version for an immediate transfer.

CUSA09193

Re: Resident Evil 2 Platinum Save Set + Chasing Jill Trophy [CUSA09171]

Sorry, i've no idea why it fails. I only own the UK version of the game from the PS Store, so can't test it myself.

I'm not sure if you've matched the Save Game Number with both save files; 1-1, 2-2 etc, since trying to region a slot 1 onto a slot 2 file could confuse it. Maybe that would work if you didn't already try that.

I think it is the SYSTEM SAVE DATA the one on SAVESERVICE-LINE-0--1. Because when I'm trying to use the save it will reregion and resigned but the game refuses to use the save because of incompatible save data (The one with SYSTEM SAVE DATA)

Last edited:
just so everyone is aware. This save is too corrupted to use. I cant use the files and it almost broke my computer lol

I've tested the "Resident Evil 2 Platinum Save Set [CUSA09171].zip" saves many times and they work fine.
You might have just gotten a bad download.

Some OS do struggle with long folder names, but manually shortening them should fix that issue if it creates an error when resigning.

If the problem is with the Ghost Survivor set or the PS5 instant plat, please let me know in more detail if it's them, and how it's corrupted. (Can't unzip, or come up as corrupted ingame etc.)