• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil Village - 5 Challenges + 2 Trophies [CUSA18017]

Can you please elaborate on this? I had my saves and I resigned Slot1/Slot9 from your files. However when I load up my game and go to "Load Save" I only see 1 save which I thought was mine and when I loaded up I saw it was at the point of saving rose from the final boss I guess.
So it actually overwrote save slot1 with 9 and now I will follow what you said earlier about saving a new file at slot 1 and slot 9 and then import. However, what do you mean by gameplay saves and completed saves? Is gameplay save the auto-save that happens? I just want to load the new game+ with infinite ammo and start a new run. Can you help me with which save should I use as I am not clear on that. Thank you.

Sure thing, didn’t quite know what else to call them.

A gameplay save is when you save at a typewriter. A completed save is the file you are prompted to save after you beat the story.

Slot 1 of my files is a Completed Save (New Game Plus). If you load that you’re triggering a new game no matter what. BUT if you didn’t have a new game plus save there before you copy my file over, you will not be able to select the difficulty for New Game Plus. Instead you’ll start at whatever difficulty I had it as (which I think was casual).

Hopefully that clarifies. If you’re ok with spoiling the final battle you can always load up Save #9 and just beat that, then save your own Completed Save.

Infinite Ammo is tied only to your System Save Data. Once you unlock it in the shop it applies to all gameplay + autosave files. You can of course choose to use my System Save data too which gives you options for which guns to use infinite ammo on.

Sure thing, didn’t quite know what else to call them.

A gameplay save is when you save at a typewriter. A completed save is the file you are prompted to save after you beat the story.

Slot 1 of my files is a Completed Save (New Game Plus). If you load that you’re triggering a new game no matter what. BUT if you didn’t have a new game plus save there before you copy my file over, you will not be able to select the difficulty for New Game Plus. Instead you’ll start at whatever difficulty I had it as (which I think was casual).

Hopefully that clarifies. If you’re ok with spoiling the final battle you can always load up Save #9 and just beat that, then save your own Completed Save.

Infinite Ammo is tied only to your System Save Data. Once you unlock it in the shop it applies to all gameplay + autosave files. You can of course choose to use my System Save data too which gives you options for which guns to use infinite ammo on.

Thanks, one more update. I deleted everything and started from scratch. Played at a point where I reach first typewriter in Church and saved the game under Slot1 and again under Slot9.

After that I copied your saves (slot1/slot9/2 system files) and overwrote my save and loaded the game. In the load save options again I just see 1 save and not any other saves in any other slots as they are empty. When I start that save, again I am at the final boss battle.

What do you mean by "BUT if you didn’t have a new game plus save there before you copy my file over, you will not be able to select the difficulty for New Game Plus"? Does it mean if I directly load that save (slot1), and I did not had new game plus save in my system, I won't get the new game plus option with your save ?

I would love to start over fresh instead of going other way round by beating final boss and starting again. If I just want New Game+ option with Infinite Ammo option which Save do I use and does that save include all weapons full maxed out?

Also, if I use a PS4 disc to upgrade to PS5 version will I still be able to copy saves on USB and resign it if required ? Also your saves have these 2 saves which are called : SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-0 and SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1. Which one of these do I have to replace with my system save file?

Last edited:
Thanks, one more update. I deleted everything and started from scratch. Played at a point where I reach first typewriter in Church and saved the game under Slot1 and again under Slot9.

After that I copied your saves (slot1/slot9/2 system files) and overwrote my save and loaded the game. In the load save options again I just see 1 save and not any other saves in any other slots as they are empty. When I start that save, again I am at the final boss battle.

What do you mean by "BUT if you didn’t have a new game plus save there before you copy my file over, you will not be able to select the difficulty for New Game Plus"? Does it mean if I directly load that save (slot1), and I did not had new game plus save in my system, I won't get the new game plus option with your save ?

I would love to start over fresh instead of going other way round by beating final boss and starting again. If I just want New Game+ option with Infinite Ammo option which Save do I use and does that save include all weapons full maxed out?

Hmm I’m not sure what’s going wrong for you. By file 1 are you referring perhaps to the autosave that’s in the bundle too? Perhaps I need to delete that to alleviate confusion. In the load save screen btw the top slot is for Autosave. Save slot 1 is actually beneath that. Are you loading the correct file?

If you directly load the Completed Save without having had a Completed Save there before, you’ll trigger New Game Plus but cannot select the difficulty! I believe that was completed on Casual, so you’ll start on Casual.

Save slot 1 will trigger new game plus on Casual. It does not include all weapons maxed (I don’t have enough LEI to do them all at once), but you have enough LEI to Max whatever weapons you choose to when you reach the shop.

Infinite Ammo, again, depends on your System Save data, and not any of the Slots. Just using my System Save data gives you the option to purchase whichever Infinite ammo you want (you must do this through the challenge shop, in Options).

Also, if I use a PS4 disc to upgrade to PS5 version will I still be able to copy saves on USB and resign it if required ? Also your saves have these 2 saves which are called : SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-0 and SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1. Which one of these do I have to replace with my system save file?

You can only update saves on the PS4 version. Once you upload your PS4 save to the PS5 version, you can’t re-edit the PS5 save. You can always transfer any PS4 save data to the PS5 version of the game though, just never the opposite direction.

Hmm I’m not sure what’s going wrong for you. By file 1 are you referring perhaps to the autosave that’s in the bundle too? Perhaps I need to delete that to alleviate confusion. In the load save screen btw the top slot is for Autosave. Save slot 1 is actually beneath that. Are you loading the correct file?

If you directly load the Completed Save without having had a Completed Save there before, you’ll trigger New Game Plus but cannot select the difficulty! I believe that was completed on Casual, so you’ll start on Casual.

Save slot 1 will trigger new game plus on Casual. It does not include all weapons maxed (I don’t have enough LEI to do them all at once), but you have enough LEI to Max whatever weapons you choose to when you reach the shop.

Infinite Ammo, again, depends on your System Save data, and not any of the Slots. Just using my System Save data gives you the option to purchase whichever Infinite ammo you want (you must do this through the challenge shop, in Options).

I am not sure either why it is not working for me. I tried copying only slot 1 save and system save file but it doesn't show up in the load save screen. Then when I copy the autosave file, and load the game it shows me autosave data in slot 1 (which is technically your autosave) and when I load it it takes me to final boss. I don't know what else to try. Is there a detailed step by step that you can post here so that I can check if I am missing anything? Here is what I am doing and you can edit/remove which you think might be wrong.

1) Resigned the following saves that you see in image.savewiz1.jpg
2) Copied all these to USB drive and loaded USB drive in PS5
3) Went to saved data and copied all these from USB drive to Console Storage
4) Started the game and only option I had was "New Game" which started the game from beginning and none of the copied files were showing up.
5) Skipped initial cutscenes and quit game. Went to main page again and clicked on "Load Game" and only see the new autosave file to load and none of the copied files.
6) If I go back and check all the files are there in PS5 as well as USB but somehow it is not reading it.

Let me know if you think what could be wrong. One thing I noted is without "autosave" file, it always starts the game from beginning without new game+ option and with autosave file, it loads near final boss.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I am not sure either why it is not working for me. I tried copying only slot 1 save and system save file but it doesn't show up in the load save screen. Then when I copy the autosave file, and load the game it shows me autosave data in slot 1 (which is technically your autosave) and when I load it it takes me to final boss. I don't know what else to try. Is there a detailed step by step that you can post here so that I can check if I am missing anything? Here is what I am doing and you can edit/remove which you think might be wrong.

1) Resigned the following saves that you see in image.View attachment 378
2) Copied all these to USB drive and loaded USB drive in PS5
3) Went to saved data and copied all these from USB drive to Console Storage
4) Started the game and only option I had was "New Game" which started the game from beginning and none of the copied files were showing up.
5) Skipped initial cutscenes and quit game. Went to main page again and clicked on "Load Game" and only see the new autosave file to load and none of the copied files.
6) If I go back and check all the files are there in PS5 as well as USB but somehow it is not reading it.

Let me know if you think what could be wrong. One thing I noted is without "autosave" file, it always starts the game from beginning without new game+ option and with autosave file, it loads near final boss.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

If you’re doing the steps to save data in certain slots, and then copying the System Save data over from my zip, you’re undoing the work you just did. Since you’re interested in infinite ammo I assume you want to use my system data and not your own, so you’ll do the copying in two steps.

First, import my system save data.
Then, save new gameplay data into the slots you want to use from my save collection. Do this in-game.
Lastly, import the slot saves from my zip.

With those steps you’ll have system data that recognizes certain slots are “occupied”, and then after importing the slot data you can load those games up.

That should work, as those are steps I follow.

GREAT NEWS! I just beat Village of Shadows. I will post my updated saves tomorrow.

Bad news: the Rocket Pistol is TERRIBLE. But oh well, you won’t have to go through the run like I did.

Last edited:
If you’re doing the steps to save data in certain slots, and then copying the System Save data over from my zip, you’re undoing the work you just did. Since you’re interested in infinite ammo I assume you want to use my system data and not your own, so you’ll do the copying in two steps.

Then, save new gameplay data into the slots you want to use from my save collection. Do this in-game.

With those steps you’ll have system data that recognizes certain slots are “occupied”, and then after importing the slot data you can load those games up.

So if I understood you correctly, first I copy the system save data on my savefiles and start a new game. Reach a typewriter and save the game in slot 1. Then go back and import your slot 1 save and overwrite my slot 1 that I previously saved at typewriter and that should work?

Which of this is your system save and slot 1 save? SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-0 or SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1 and SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1Slot ?

Would it be possible for you to upload a zip just with the system save file that has infinite ammo and slot 1 which is a new game+ so I import only those and try?

Hey, can you tell me if the STAKE is fully upgraded? How much Lei do you have? Thank you so much.

STAKE should have been fully upgraded I assumed since infinite ammo was on, however when I reached Duke for the first time it showed STAKE is not fully upgraded and I had to upgrade it again.
Starting the game had over 600K LEI I think and all the treasures that were collected when sold gave over 2Million LEI.

Nevermind, I was able to get it fixed. I just copied system save data and slot 1 and slot 9 data at the same time over to my PS4 save and when I launched the game I was able to start again on Casual difficulty with infinite ammo and everything unlocked.