• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil Village - 5 Challenges + 2 Trophies [CUSA18017]

great collection so far. are you going to do the mercs stuff? i'm still trying to gauge whether or not i can be arsed to go and grind out the last 4 stages.

The lightsaber is a bad weapon according to some vids I saw. So I don’t feel motivated to do all the mercs stuff at the moment. Lots of work for a bad payoff.

If you do it though please do share!

I watched a couple of videos on it recently and honestly the lightsaber looks like a really neat weapon. Each color you can change it to has a different effect. Red is your damage mode and dual bladed it seems to do a ton more damage than the karambit knife. Green does less damage but allows you to siphon health from enemies. And blue acts as an almost perfect shield when you guard with it.

It might not be worth the headache that Mercenaries gives but I wouldn’t say it was a bad weapon outright. Looks amazing for knife only runs. I know I’m not skilled or lucky enough to get SS ranks in all those Mercenaries stages but I hope to see a save someday soon for it.

Yeah, Plasmid has a save uploaded (Even though he doesn't mention)
I loaded a new game plus and checked out some stuff, he had 47/48 for book worm, #48 ended up being the Laptop in the church.
I tried his saves and it says he has 48/48. I believe he uploaded an updated save set. Do you happen to have the original save from him that had it?

Thanks to the kind soul that shared their S rank mercenaries file, I’m going to work on completing all challenges in my System Save file. This would mean max CP. I’ll upload it as soon as I finish these levels myself.

Need urgent help. I re-downloaded the updated files to get 2 additional weapons and more LEI and in the process accidentally overwrote my last save. This save was the previous slot 1 save before the update which I had started on casual difficulty and and had reached benveito doll house. I am looking for a save on casual or standard difficulty near the doll puzzle or music box save point that I can use to continue the game as I don't want to start all over again. Worst case, I can use your slot 5 to defeat Lady D and continue from there, but if you or someone has a save near benvieto doll house it would be great.

Need urgent help. I re-downloaded the updated files to get 2 additional weapons and more LEI and in the process accidentally overwrote my last save. This save was the previous slot 1 save before the update which I had started on casual difficulty and and had reached benveito doll house. I am looking for a save on casual or standard difficulty near the doll puzzle or music box save point that I can use to continue the game as I don't want to start all over again. Worst case, I can use your slot 5 to defeat Lady D and continue from there, but if you or someone has a save near benvieto doll house it would be great.

Sorry I wish I had something for you. Like you said, the closest thing from my collection is Save #5.

I've added a separate zip containing my System Save data. It is nearly perfect. Everything except the lightsaber is unlocked. Go to town on all infinite ammo weapons!

I'll be looking for a solution to the missing lightsaber.