View attachment 4184
(US) & (EU) Resident Evil Village Modded/Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod)
I’ll be including 4 different save files. 2,3,4 are the same save, just a bit further along as they go.
Warning! Pickup may reset items to their in-game max. So just keep that in mind.
Save 1
Difficulty: Village Of Shadows
This save is a modded starter for collectibles. It starts in Castle Dimitrescu right after you meet Duke for the first time. I’ve collected all collectibles up to this point. So if that’s what your going for I’d use this save. It has has several different save slots that are all modded as well. You can use this save for anything.
-Max Lei
-Max Held Consumables
-Max Held Crafting Materials
-Max Gun Ammo
-Restored Most Consumables In Shop
Save 1
US [CUSA18017]
-=Stripped Content=-
Save Wizard will not resign or re-region modified saves. You can use the Save Bots in GAMER’S PARADISE or PS SAVE BOTS to resign & re-region saves. I release all my mods and updates through GAMER’S PARADISE first. You can find more of my saves here.
PAPA DROPS GAME SAVE COLLECTION