• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Terraria 1.4.0.5 World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Re: Terraria 1.4.0.5 Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Any chance of creating a Journey All Items World?

I am currently looking into this. Unfortunately, the way I get worlds onto PS4 is by transferring 1.3 PC worlds onto PS4 - hence why the other worlds in the save are only 1.3. I am currently trying to get 1.4 worlds to transfer but the game is being very difficult with it.

hey whenever I load the world it is like a fresh world as if I just made it. Did you upload the wrong save by chance?

Try deleting the worlds you have created (Or back them up if you care about them), then copy over the worlds from this save. The update did weird stuff with saves and sometimes a save will not register because you have another save with the same name.

I am currently looking into this. Unfortunately, the way I get worlds onto PS4 is by transferring 1.3 PC worlds onto PS4 - hence why the other worlds in the save are only 1.3. I am currently trying to get 1.4 worlds to transfer but the game is being very difficult with it.

What if you make a journey's aiw to mobile and use the method to transfer items to ps4 and ps5?

I tried changing to journey mode using Tedit using the dropdown but the map still comes up as classic and when i try to re-open in TEdit it shows it as classic even though all other changes remain applied. Please can you tell me what I’m doing wrong?

I tried changing to journey mode using Tedit using the dropdown but the map still comes up as classic and when i try to re-open in TEdit it shows it as classic even though all other changes remain applied. Please can you tell me what I’m doing wrong?

I'll convert it to Journey and upload it later today. Also working on a player with everything researched for in Journey

I have created a journey character with all items researched on pc/mobile using the below site:

Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor

However, this does not work for console characters. Only way I’ve found to get all items researched on to console character is to enter a pc/mobile world via your method and drop all items from the pc/mobile character to the console character which had taken me a few hours for one character, therefore a journey all items world would be more ideal as then a console character can simply join and loot the chests and research the items per chest instead of the character having to individually drop each item to the console character.

This is of course only if a journey all items world cannot be created for console. I hope this makes sense.

I have created a journey character with all items researched on pc/mobile using the below site:

Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor

However, this does not work for console characters. Only way I’ve found to get all items researched on to console character is to enter a pc/mobile world via your method and drop all items from the pc/mobile character to the console character which had taken me a few hours for one character, therefore a journey all items world would be more ideal as then a console character can simply join and loot the chests and research the items per chest instead of the character having to individually drop each item to the console character.

This is of course only if a journey all items world cannot be created for console. I hope this makes sense.
Here's a journey version of the world 1.4 journey
Just have to load it up on mobile, join on PS4 and grab the items.

i wanted to just ask how did you make your character to have infinite buffs ?

I used a jailbroken PS4 to create most of this, the player format is very similar to PC's so it's pretty easy to modify.

Thank you so much for your efforts. Thanks to you this game is more relaxing and fun. I am also trying to familiarising myself with the editors and everything and wanted to ask, I have a specific world on my phone, is there a way I can get this onto PS4?

Also, what is the highest version of the Jailbroken PS4 Terraria available?

Thank you so much for your efforts. Thanks to you this game is more relaxing and fun. I am also trying to familiarising myself with the editors and everything and wanted to ask, I have a specific world on my phone, is there a way I can get this onto PS4?

Also, what is the highest version of the Jailbroken PS4 Terraria available?

Currently, I have only found ways to transfer 1.3 worlds onto PS4. Theoretically you can do 1.4 worlds but I'm still trying to work it out, same goes for Players. However, any 1.4 worlds can be hosted on Mobile and joinable through PS4/PS5 so that's neat.

The highest firmware of PS4 that contains exploits publicly is 7.55 - which supports Patch 1.21 (Equivalent to v 1.3.5 with bug fixes). I will say though, there are rumors of a 8.52 jailbreak being possible. Likely won't be any time soon but 8.52 supports the patch that introduces 1.4.

Thats great. Would it be possible to explain how to get the 1.3 worlds from pc to console if it’s not to much trouble, and also where can i find a 1.21 patch? The highest I could find was 1.10 unfortunately.

I forgot to ask, how is this possible on a jailbroken PS4 and not on a normal PS4?

Thats great. Would it be possible to explain how to get the 1.3 worlds from pc to console if it’s not to much trouble, and also where can i find a 1.21 patch? The highest I could find was 1.10 unfortunately.

I forgot to ask, how is this possible on a jailbroken PS4 and not on a normal PS4?

If you have a disc copy of the game, you can get patches at ORBISPatches.com

The method is easier than you think. While in the world selection screen, use save mounter to mount a world you want to replace and replace it with a 1.3 pc world then unmount. You can then load the world and save + exit and it'll work.

ok question, is there a way to make my own character with modded buffs etc and put the save into save wizard for me to use? i have modified my phone save and cant import into save wizard.

ok question, is there a way to make my own character with modded buffs etc and put the save into save wizard for me to use? i have modified my phone save and cant import into save wizard.

Yes, but so far I've only managed to make 1.3 characters work, so nothing too fancy. You can use Terrasavr to make a 1.3 character that can be injected onto PS4.