• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Terraria 1.4.0.5 World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Re: Terraria 1.4.0.5 Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Would it be possible to give me instructions how i can get my 1.4.0.5 PC world onto my PS4 please

Updated the Save! However, due to the update - it broke my US version of the game. I am only able to upload the EU version until the US version arrives (hopefully soon)

1.26 Update EU Download

Save Includes:

OP Player (Classic and Journey) from here I modded the buffs to make it even more insane
Named Player1-2​

New Legend of Zelda Map created by ahamling27
Named World2​

Builder's Workshop 4.5 for Classic, Expert, Master, and Journey
Named World3-6​

My very own modded all item world with 32767 stacks of everything
Named World7-8​

The update actually made it easier to convert PC files to Console, literally all you have to do is use Save Mounter and grab any 1.4.0.5 or lower map

You can use Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor for characters (Use 1.4.0.5)
And TEdit 4.0.0 for Worlds https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/releases/tag/4.0.0-beta33

Once you create the Character/World, just use Save Mounter and swap it out with a Character/World you already have. Do this in the main PS4 HUD and restart your PS4 afterwards, otherwise it will crash.

Last edited:

Updated the Save! However, due to the update - it broke my US version of the game. I am only able to upload the EU version until the US version arrives (hopefully soon)

1.26 Update EU Download

Save Includes:

OP Player (Classic and Journey) from here I modded the buffs to make it even more insane
Named Player1-2​

New Legend of Zelda Map created by ahamling27
Named World2​

Builder's Workshop 4.5 for Classic, Expert, Master, and Journey
Named World3-6​

My very own modded all item world with 32767 stacks of everything
Named World7-8​

The update actually made it easier to convert PC files to Console, literally all you have to do is use Save Mounter and grab any 1.4.0.5 or lower map

You can use Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor for characters (Use 1.4.0.5)
And TEdit 4.0.0 for Worlds https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/releases/tag/4.0.0-beta33

Once you create the Character/World, just use Save Mounter and swap it out with a Character/World you already have. Do this in the main PS4 HUD and restart your PS4 afterwards, otherwise it will crash.

Please can you be more specific as i dont know how to swap out a world using save mounter. If you can advise step by step (what to click etc) i would appreciate that very much.

I have tried to use my own initiative to figure this out as I’m getting errors on save mounter and when I’m lucky enough to get to a point of selecting the save there is no option to swap this out as mentioned. If i need to use other programs or click certain things or do certain parts while on certain screens please advise me of these specific stages as I’m am not familiar with the use of save mounter and i have bought a disk version of this game just to utilise this method

I have tried to use my own initiative to figure this out as I’m getting errors on save mounter and when I’m lucky enough to get to a point of selecting the save there is no option to swap this out as mentioned. If i need to use other programs or click certain things or do certain parts while on certain screens please advise me of these specific stages as I’m am not familiar with the use of save mounter and i have bought a disk version of this game just to utilise this method

Here's an exact step-by-step that I do to use Save Mounter. A lot of this can be done with alternatives but here's what I do:

Before doing this, make sure you have newly generated worlds/characters for Terraria that you are willing to replace over. They must be 1.4 saves as older saves will not work.
1. Run GoldHen (I personally use Karo218's website host and run the newest GoldHen)
2. After successful execution, go to Settings -> GoldHen -> And enable both the FTP Server and BinLoader Server
3. Inject PS4Debug via "NetCat GUI" that comes with Save Mounter 9.00. You should receive a notification that the payload has been sent.
4. Start up Save Mounter 9.00 and Connect, Setup, and Get Games; while making sure it's all the correct directories (CUSA00740 = US,
CUSA00737 = EU)
5. Click Search and select the Player/World that you want to replace; the title will display the name of the character/world.
6. Click Mount and FTP (I use FileZilla) to /mnt/pfs - Make sure you manually refresh in the directory and you should see a "savedata_" folder followed by extra strings.
7. Within it you'll see Player#.plr or World#.wld. Whatever PC file you want to transfer over, rename it to the corresponding file name and copy + override the file.
8. Unmount the Save and restart your PS4

The next time you go into Terraria, the file you replaced should be the exact PC version with name and everything

Here's an exact step-by-step that I do to use Save Mounter. A lot of this can be done with alternatives but here's what I do:

Before doing this, make sure you have newly generated worlds/characters for Terraria that you are willing to replace over. They must be 1.4 saves as older saves will not work.
1. Run GoldHen (I personally use Karo218's website host and run the newest GoldHen)
2. After successful execution, go to Settings -> GoldHen -> And enable both the FTP Server and BinLoader Server
3. Inject PS4Debug via "NetCat GUI" that comes with Save Mounter 9.00. You should receive a notification that the payload has been sent.
4. Start up Save Mounter 9.00 and Connect, Setup, and Get Games; while making sure it's all the correct directories (CUSA00740 = US,
CUSA00737 = EU)
5. Click Search and select the Player/World that you want to replace; the title will display the name of the character/world.
6. Click Mount and FTP (I use FileZilla) to /mnt/pfs - Make sure you manually refresh in the directory and you should see a "savedata_" folder followed by extra strings.
7. Within it you'll see Player#.plr or World#.wld. Whatever PC file you want to transfer over, rename it to the corresponding file name and copy + override the file.
8. Unmount the Save and restart your PS4

The next time you go into Terraria, the file you replaced should be the exact PC version with name and everything

Thank you so much for this detailed instruction. I will have a go at this. Just a quick question though, my pc save is 1.4.0.5 save so this should work right?

Yup, any save 1.4.0.5 or below will work (Might have to use TEdit to auto-update it to 1.4.0.5)

i'm sorry but it's still not working for me and it's getting extremely frustrating now as i'm following the instructions yet i'm getting an error. I have provided a link providing a screen recording of the process, if you could please check this video out and please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

https://mega.nz/file/0gpVTArQ#nrhU3e6iZdqBkvKN8GXed4vGhwewxMMKineMbny9dys

I have made sure the world is definitely version 1.0.4.5 yet it's coming up with this error. if i close and try to remount it fails to mount, if i try restarting the ps4 from that point without unmounting (which i'm unable to do) it fails to load up the world. Please help me.

if you could make a video aswell this would be extremely helpful.

i'm sorry but it's still not working for me and it's getting extremely frustrating now as i'm following the instructions yet i'm getting an error. I have provided a link providing a screen recording of the process, if you could please check this video out and please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

https://mega.nz/file/0gpVTArQ#nrhU3e6iZdqBkvKN8GXed4vGhwewxMMKineMbny9dys

I have made sure the world is definitely version 1.0.4.5 yet it's coming up with this error. if i close and try to remount it fails to mount, if i try restarting the ps4 from that point without unmounting (which i'm unable to do) it fails to load up the world. Please help me.

if you could make a video aswell this would be extremely helpful.

sorry just to add onto this, i have closed filezilla after transfer which then allowed me to successfully unmount, houwever, after restarting the ps4 and attempting to open the world it fails to load as shown in the image.

2021-12-27 18.12.07.jpg

i have also provided my world below if you could please attempt the same with my world and see if it works for you. that way i know if its either an issue with the world or me doing something wrong.

https://mega.nz/file/5lYg1DrT#K14nVUdayDLV8sFSl37kiw6krXqC6R--OXh6QA4uSOM

Please can you explain why i get this error that i get in the video. after retrying the method and making sure to close filezilla after transfer i still get the error therefore i am completely certain that this is completely random and do not understand why i get this error and no one else on the entire existence of the internet.

sorry just to add onto this, i have closed filezilla after transfer which then allowed me to successfully unmount, houwever, after restarting the ps4 and attempting to open the world it fails to load as shown in the image.

View attachment 504

i have also provided my world below if you could please attempt the same with my world and see if it works for you. that way i know if its either an issue with the world or me doing something wrong.

https://mega.nz/file/5lYg1DrT#K14nVUdayDLV8sFSl37kiw6krXqC6R--OXh6QA4uSOM

PM me a link to the world (The link you sent doesn't seem to be working) and I can take a look tomorrow

Thank you so much for this. This helped me get the 100% again.

I do have a question though, as the Japanese release just updated for the new DLC recently, and before I go spend more money to get the JAP PS4 version, does anyone know if this could work the same way for JAP mobile to JAP PS4 connecting? And/or if the mobile save is the same so all I would have to do is use the same steps for US?

Thank you so much for this. This helped me get the 100% again.

I do have a question though, as the Japanese release just updated for the new DLC recently, and before I go spend more money to get the JAP PS4 version, does anyone know if this could work the same way for JAP mobile to JAP PS4 connecting? And/or if the mobile save is the same so all I would have to do is use the same steps for US?

I'm assuming it'll work the exact same way - I actually already have a copy of the JP version and plan on uploading a modded version of that version when I get the chance.

Re: Terraria 1.4 pre-release Modded World and Players [CUSA00740]

im not sure how to access the file on my ps4. i downloaded the file and put it on a thumb drive, which i then plugged into my ps4. im not sure what to do next.

Hello again! It seems Terraria updated again for a crossover event with Don't Starve. Do you plan on adding the new items and updating your "All Item World"?

Hi.

Once again I am posting as another update, the "Labor of Love DLC", has released and I was hoping if you were still planning on adding all the new items for "Don't Starve Together DLC" and "Labor of Love DLC"?

On another note, for anyone wondering, you can use the world provided here for mobile to use on the Japanese Version. I just did so I can confirm.

Hi.

Once again I am posting as another update, the "Labor of Love DLC", has released and I was hoping if you were still planning on adding all the new items for "Don't Starve Together DLC" and "Labor of Love DLC"?

On another note, for anyone wondering, you can use the world provided here for mobile to use on the Japanese Version. I just did so I can confirm.

I unfortunately don't update this anymore, you can check out this though: Terraria UPDATED 1.4.4 Builders Workshop (All Items Map) #terraria