• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Insta-Platinum save [CUSA36846]

Look at the time this is PS4 game version.

View attachment 1168

I'm not sure then, because nothing popped on my PS4 and PS5 versions when uploading/downloading, so I'm contacting Sony now to refund the season pass cuz that was a waste. lol

Could you just double check the save you uploaded? Because if it IS a platinum save, I don't understand why the save is only on Area 3 with 6 main missions available.

Last edited:
I'm not sure then, because nothing popped on my PS4 and PS5 versions when uploading/downloading, so I'm contacting Sony now to refund the season pass cuz that was a waste. lol

Could you just double check the save you uploaded? Because if it IS a platinum save, I don't understand why the save is only on Area 3 with 6 main missions available.

Lol Refund.
ok i will try now to upload new save for you guys. New character level 100

So it bumped me up to 25/51 trophies (I was at 11 before). It popped the one for beating all main/sub story missions, but it didn't pop any of the actual story related trophies. Popped some collectibles. So a much better save, but still no instaplat.

This save is 100% completed. So non of my saves work for you. I need to see others testing it. If the save not work i will update with new one.
By the way you have to delete your save from console and in-game cloud then copy my save to ps4 storage then upload it in - game for PS5

By the way you have to delete your save from console and in-game cloud then copy my save to ps4 storage then upload it in - game for PS5

Yeah I know, that's what I'm doing. It's Team Ninja so it's the same for all their games (Nioh, Nioh 2 and Final Fantasy Origins)

I would suggest putting multiple saves in the post just for people to try all at once opposed to waiting for feedback that way we can get quicker results from everyone and see which one is the definitive one that worked for you or just works in general.

Your choice of course, OP.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, that's what I'm doing. It's Team Ninja so it's the same for all their games (Nioh, Nioh 2 and Final Fantasy Origins)

I would suggest putting multiple saves in the post just for people to try all at once opposed to waiting for feedback that way we can get quicker results from everyone and see which one is the definitive one that worked for you or just works in general.

Your choice of course, OP.

Ok will try to upload multi saves. I dont know what is wrong i complete the game on PS5 and transfer the save to ps4 and got insta platinum there as you see in the picture.